porting

Arnold

Jun 29, 2012
Brattleboro, vt
I will port ur engine for 125. That includes cleaning all casing flaws and opening the intake and exhaust ports. I currently only have the race logic templates so if u want something different just contact me and we can plan ahead.

Here is a link to my work

race logic porting

moved to advertising section.
multiple items or services are not permitted in the "for sale" section of the marketplace.
PM sent with explanation.

How do we know your any good ? Must people have to have trust in you and your skills to use your service.

If you want a pros opinion on my work take a look at my thread, ken from occonner racing saw my work first had when I sent him my cylinder fore a bore n piston n he posted what he thought of it here, http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/diy-racelogic-porting-54600/index9.html

As far as results I only have my own test so far and I am really impressed with the power that the porting delivered. 1-4 gears lifts my tires up each time. I don't use more then 1/2-3/4 throttle now cause there is just so much more punch to it where before the port work it seemed that I was always pegging it just to get it going.

If some wants to donate a test cylinder I'll port it n send it to someone for another review.

Also if anyone has tried to pm me I apologise cause my inbox was full and I wasn't able to receive new PM's but that is now fixed.

I will donate my current cylinder

If you want me to, i can test your porting. Would also get you more reputation towards porting others, they wont just take the sellers word...

write review etc. If its good i will spread the word I:I

Haha I don't think he meant he will port your cylinder for free and send it back to you ... I think he meant if someone wants to donate a cylinder he will port it and send it to another professional builder, or someone reputable to give feedback !

Funny thing is I never said free lol. Untill my work gets known ill work with people n make deals n trades for porting. Ive already got one coming to me soonso there will be an un bias review done eventually.