New Web Site is Up

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
My daughter did a bunch of work on the new site last week. I liked what I saw and gave her the OK to make it live. She still has some work to do but it’s all minor changes. Here’s what’s new.

The site works exactly the same, it just has a different look. The banner at the top scrolls to different pics every seven seconds. The Blaster she put up there is getting changed. She doesn’t know any better or what a built Blaster looks like.

You can now get porting templates for some models from the website.

I’m still working with John at Race Logic to finalize the porting templates. I t looks like I’ll be taking a trip to Michigan to get his CNC machines. He wrote the software for the templates and built his own CNC machines and we’re having a very hard time converting it to our equipment. It can be done but it’s going to be very time consuming.

We’ve added a page where you can purchase OEM engine kits for any make / model quad or off road motorcycle. The page is still in the “Call Ken For Quote” stage but that’s going to change fast. The engine kits will be categorized three ways. Top end, bottom end, and gaskets / seals. The top end kit will include gaskets, piston, rings, pin, clips, and top end bearing. Bottom end kits will include gaskets, seals, main bearings, snap rings, bendable washers, and model specific parts. Gasket and seal kits will be a complete set of gaskets and seals to do a full engine rebuild. These kits will cost more than any of the aftermarket kits out there but you get what you pay for. The parts you’ll receive are the same parts we use on our builds.

We cleaned up the OEM Blaster parts page. We got rid of the discontinued parts and will be adding more items like full stainless steel bolt kits, rubber grommets, wave washers, clutch plates, clutch baskets, cylinder studs, crank seals. We keep most of these parts in stock and I don’t kill you on shipping.

My daughter is MAKING me order hoodies, t shirts, hats and beanies. Honestly, I’ve never sold a t shirt in my life. I’ve always given them away. I’ll be ordering and stocking inventory by this spring.

She got rid of all of the dead links

Take a look around and feel free to offer suggestions.

http://www.kenoconnorracing.com

awesome, looks great. That blaster doesn't look bad at least was expecting a hoopdie the way you said it haha. the clothing sounds awesome, may need me a shirt and hoody.

Nice job, you daughter has done some fine work.

May I just comment on the space in the left margin.

To aid viewers with small screens/cell phones, is it possible to reposition everything to left. This will allow for a increased font size.

On loading the page my attention was immediately drawn to the wasted space in the left of the screen.

image.jpg

Nice job, you daughter has done some fine work.

May I just comment on the space in the left margin.

To aid viewers with small screens/cell phones, is it possible to reposition everything to left. This will allow for a increased font size.

On loading the page my attention was immediately drawn to the wasted space in the left of the screen.

View attachment 14452

I see what you're saying. I'll let her know.

i can just imagine how difficult it is to do this.
lots of time and attention to detail./ I don't know much about building websites.
But i know from messing with pics and stuff it is a challenge to get everything as you want:)
It looks great and 'im sure it will be even better when complete:)
Perhaps i sparked your interest with making some changes?? lol

this is just messin with yah:D:eek: http://cooltext.com/

ken oconnor racing.JPG

KEN OCONNOR RACING PNG 1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OConnor Racing
also ken i wanted to thank you for getting me these hoodie's
before it was available to general public
even got me one for my friend,here he is showing off his KOR hoodie.
its comfy....

ken oconnor hoodie d 1.jpg

checkered-flag-XXL-anim KOR 9D.gif

kor check p d 1.png

checkered-flag-XXL-anim kor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: OConnor Racing
The site looks great ! I really like the hoodie and shirts. I will for sure be ordering one once available. If not soon than I might just have to steal speedys. o_O

Reactions: speedyslyder
That site is beautiful. there isn't much you can lose on the left side with the way the KOR logo hangs out. I will check the site on all the browsers I own when I get home. if I see any issues I'll holler at you. I will be ordering a KOR Hoodie asap. and I can't wait to see the "Complete" rebuild kits. I think that is a great idea.