Wahoo I finally made it!

RIDE-RED350r

Nov 21, 2023
I joined this forum a few months ago as I am doing a two part rebuild of a Blaster with my daughter

I tried dozens of times to confirm my account but the confirmation emails would not come through

Now apparently thanks to the recent site maintenance that was done, it worked!

Glad to be part of the community, I've already got some great info from this forum even though I couldn't participate in any conversations until now. First and foremost, I found out about Ken O'Connor Racing and had our Blaster crank rebuilt by him. 👍🏻🍻
I'll make a thread about the build in the appropriate section.

A little background on myself, I live in northern NYS and have been riding since I was a kid growing up in the 80s. I still have a descent little collection of old Honda ATCs, including a pair of '85 250Rs, one of which has a pretty bad attitude with en Eddie Sanders 350cc big bore top end with a bunch of other goodies. Been wrenching on things like this almost as long as I've been riding. This Blaster is our first Yamaha, otherwise we are a pretty hard core Honda family for the most part. Although about 2 months ago I bought my first even brand new ATV, a 2024 Can Am Outlander XT-P Max 1000r. That machine is amazing!

Well, I'll see y'all around and I look forward to interacting here.

Cheers,
Joe

Reactions: Whatsup2day