Triple_B's Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

OOOO triples!

You may wanna take it easy on the first ride, or bring a second pair of pants!! bahaha jk.

Adam needs to get online, like, right now. I just wish we could Skype him for the reaction. :D

OH MY GOD! JAMES! THAT LOOKS AMAZING! Holy sh*t I need to put on clean underwear. Dude......................................... I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD! JAMES! THAT LOOKS AMAZING! Holy sh*t I need to put on clean underwear. Dude......................................... I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My reaction was similar....I was on the phone with James for my reaction though.

What happened to the hone? That's not my work.

That is not your work. While boring the starter hole for the triple exhaust port on the right side, the carbide popped out of the hole and skipped across the sleeve ever so lightly (much much lighter than what happened to Slick's cylinder) so I put my 3 stone hone in there and ran it around for approximately 10 seconds to knock any edges down that might have been formed.

OF COURSE I would rather do the work on a cylinder that has not been bored yet but it wasn't in the cards this time....

Status
Not open for further replies.