Yea that last photo I sent the Kawasaki powersports jet that says AB290 that’s it, which was made by ebc brakes, and I agree wonky as hell. I found blaster groups in on Facebook hoping to get accepted soon enough and ask some questions there doubt it’ll as organized as this forum can be

Reactions: RIDE-RED350r
At the point where I’m just reading every toomey and kiehin 28mm post I can find and trying to find a rough guess of what sized jets to buy more I read less sure I feel about that 32.5 pilot as well

Your pilot jet won't need much change with an exhaust, but being that it's stroked you are running more displacement and that mod would cause more of a need to fatten up the pilot a bit.

Yea that last photo I sent the Kawasaki powersports jet that says AB290 that’s it, which was made by ebc brakes, and I agree wonky as hell. I found blaster groups in on Facebook hoping to get accepted soon enough and ask some questions there doubt it’ll as organized as this forum can be
Ok, so it sounds like maybe they make jets to fit the Keihin carb but there number system for sizing is different than Keihin.

Were I in your shoes, I would order an assortment of main jets and a few pilot jets from Jetsrus. Pilots I would probably get from 40 to about 48. Mains I would get 138 through 160. That should give you all the range you need to dial it in. The tops for the ranges I suggested should be plenty rich for your engine. Being that you are starting from scratch I would probably try the 160 main and 48 pilot first. Dial in the main circuit first, stepping down one size at a time until the main is running like it should. Leave your slide needle in the middle position. Then once the main and mid range is set, you can tune in the pilot. I would guesstimate your engine will probably settle in about 148 main and 40-42 pilot.

It’s stroked and ported and has Ken’s head mod, I wanted to be more sure of jetting befor I ordered but I got what they had for mains I think 145-162, and a needle jet and needle jet holder/what the main threads into, in the case that he cross threaded that mikuni on, also a new jjh needle because why not, what they don’t have is any genuine Keihin pilots, I tryed a fb group post and hoping to get added to some of the better groups I seen.

Found the last genuine 40 and 42 on another site grabbed a 55 as well, now I just need a 45 and 48 maybe a 50, do you know if I’d need to go up in a pilot with all those mods I’m assuming so

Possibly a size or two. Pilot isn't quite as critical as the main. The main issue will be poor idle characteristics and lethargic to initially accelerated. You would have to be extremely lean on the pilot to risk engine damage.

Well I appreciate all the help I’ll definitely update the thread when I got jets and begin plug chops and I’m looking all over Facebook groups for anyone with Keihin pwk jets for sale