Triple_B's Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta wipe the dust off this thread!

My old man and I decided to gusset my frame. Taking it to his work soon, going to gusset her there, then paint the frame. Just waiting for AJ to finish my swingarm, going to take the frame, swingarm and a-arms to work and paint it all at once. Need to get automotive paint and hardener first.

My old man and I decided to gusset my frame. Taking it to his work soon, going to gusset her there, then paint the frame. Just waiting for AJ to finish my swingarm, going to take the frame, swingarm and a-arms to work and paint it all at once. Need to get automotive paint and hardener first.

Good idea! Gusset it up, I think inm gonna just end up painting my frames as money is tight now!

Hey mang! Sorry about the wait on the swinger....I am waiting on those tabs. Like I said when I talked to you before I had to get them made....and I'm still waiting. As soon as I get them I'll finish up the swingarm and ship it out.

Ordered a new banshee chain, Polaris Outlaw 500 braided front brake lines, Keihin PWK 28 from Sonia_69, Carb Lines, 250r Throttle Cable (New in package!!!), +3 Rear Brake Line, Quart of Aircraft Stripper, and sending my cylinder to SCD Racing hopefully this week.

Ordered a new banshee chain, Polaris Outlaw 500 braided front brake lines, Keihin PWK 28 from Sonia_69, Carb Lines, 250r Throttle Cable (New in package!!!), +3 Rear Brake Line, Quart of Aircraft Stripper, and sending my cylinder to SCD Racing hopefully this week.

Make sure you put that lovely chain on new sprockets.I:I

Some more shiny sh*t!!!
DSC02965.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.