StrokedTater244 Swingarms!!!!

Ok I want all of you complaining bitches to listen up! I live with Evil Elvis and I have yet to hear him complain about his swingarms in fact im tired of him talking about them and how happy he is with them. So shut your pie holes before I come to all your houses and start whooping ass. I dont want to hear about the swingarms any more :x

Me first!....................:D

Tater does good work, I have a swingarm done by him and by request had it sit 4" lower than stock and it was perfect. Of course it cost a little more because obviously it was more work. I would not hesitate to have tater do another for me..

Elvis let's see you rippin up on that thing!

Tater does good work, I have a swingarm done by him and by request had it sit 4" lower than stock and it was perfect. Of course it cost a little more because obviously it was more work. I would not hesitate to have tater do another for me..

Elvis let's see you rippin up on that thing!

Damn right he does and would have him weld anything I needed welded....far as rippin it up wish I had someone video me pull wheelies last night some 50 to 100ft I:I

looks great elvis I:I i would rock one I:I I:I

Man its unbelievable the stability factor plus the security factor and the ex shock its like doing wheelies in a Cadilac I:I ........think im gonna send him another swinger from the "swingarm factory" and have him shorten it from 6" to 4" and make it stronger for the boss man I:I

Man its unbelievable the stability factor plus the security factor and the ex shock its like doing wheelies in a Cadilac I:I ........think im gonna send him another swinger from the "swingarm factory" and have him shorten it from 6" to 4" and make it stronger for the boss man I:I

glad you like it elvis! i can make that happen. give me a holler when you are ready.

Absolutely flawless work Tater does, ive been a welder fabricator for a lot of years and This IS Good Work. clean welds and Great penetration.as you can see in the pics, its not hacked or thrown together. he champhered all the cuts and did a great job of seaming it all together. if any of you guys are thinking about extending your swingarm yourselves, unless you have done a bunch of this kind of work or you have the skillz it takes, you're better off giving strokedtater your swinger and letting him do the job RIGHT! Great Work Matt, i appreciate the skill and the help....I:II:I

Attachments

• IMG_0471[1].jpg
    IMG_0471[1].jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0472[1].jpg
    IMG_0472[1].jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0473[1].jpg
    IMG_0473[1].jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0482[1].jpg
    IMG_0482[1].jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0517[1].jpg
    IMG_0517[1].jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 298
Absolutely flawless work Tater does, ive been a welder fabricator for a lot of years and This IS Good Work. clean welds and Great penetration.as you can see in the pics, its not hacked or thrown together. he champhered all the cuts and did a great job of seaming it all together. if any of you guys are thinking about extending your swingarm yourselves, unless you have done a bunch of this kind of work or you have the skillz it takes, you're better off giving strokedtater your swinger and letting him do the job RIGHT! Great Work Matt, i appreciate the skill and the help....I:II:I
i am glad you like it mike! sure looks nice all painted up pretty!
Great looking swingarm, almost looks like it never happened! Great job tater!
thank you! 3B! I:I