Blasterforum national meet!!!

MX, I understand completely what your saying about the "smaller group" meets. This thread was started with a national meet in mind. To get as many people as possible from this forum to meet in one place. This is why we need to choose a "centralized" location. Not neccessarily centralized to the US, but centralized around where the majority of the people live. So far for everyone who says there interested, the centralized area seems to be around the indiana, kentucky area.

see thats exactly what is need quick and simple posts. interested and distance that you can drive. also perhaps add in a place of interest for yourself.

this is all just like a interest thread. If we get enough interested I say we open a poll or soemthing like that with like 3 or 4 final locations to choose from.

hmmmmmmm...i'll be 18 in a few months...and we have an extra F-350 that my folks let me drive ta go out to the desert...but thats alot of gas fer me ya know???

srry ta thread jack but im going out to Glamis for thanksgiving...anyone wanna come...?

should also poll the "date" when this could take place......or whats the best time for everyone to be able to do this

good point bud. this can all happen in do time, just tryin to get a feel for the idea.

hmmmmmmm...i'll be 18 in a few months...and we have an extra F-350 that my folks let me drive ta go out to the desert...but thats alot of gas fer me ya know???

this is why we are planning so far out, so people can save up for it and what not.

Well I will chime in and say that the two places most talked about so far are

Silver Lake, MI and Badlands ORP, IN

Timeframe could possibly be the summer of next year.

im interested, but just seein what happens, hatfeild-mccoy ??

I'm in!! who wants to pay for my round trip plane tickets and the shipping for our atv's?? also convince my dad to meet random people i only know in a forum! :D LMAO