Blasterforum national meet!!!

i say the badlands should be the place we go to i was browsing through the pics on the website and holy crap does it look insanely fun +1 for the badlands

haha id go just so i could talk to tim in person....and ride his yfz 450!!
oh and meet some of you little punks...i got a 7 mos dep comin up so i will be coming back in april and will have plenty of leave to take and do want to take a vacation...now to convince the wife...

just a truck would be good lolI:I

yah but nah. ur gonna see a dodge roll up to this event with dnb BLASTING and a striped blaster out on the back. and ur gonna be like WHAAAAAT?

also it would would be more ideal with a few mini meets at or around ur local riding places. with the ppl that are close to u. yanno. like i would get together with blasterfreek and few other fellaz and get aquanted and go riding and sh*t. cuz freek isnt far at all from where i go riding.

yea i would deffantly be down for this sounds like a bad ass plan im only like maybe 2 hours 3 at the most from the bad lands and i know tons of ppl that have rode it and have never heard any bogus talk about it what so ever. I know they have a shop and a store for a fact just in case anybody does break down thats a peice of mind but im in fo sho

yah but nah. ur gonna see a dodge roll up to this event with dnb BLASTING and a striped blaster out on the back. and ur gonna be like WHAAAAAT?

also it would would be more ideal with a few mini meets at or around ur local riding places. with the ppl that are close to u. yanno. like i would get together with blasterfreek and few other fellaz and get aquanted and go riding and sh*t. cuz freek isnt far at all from where i go riding.

lol your gonna see me roll up in a chevy blaring out music from a couple ten inch subwoofers and a big old amplifier with a fast blaster sitting in the back.

and all these mini meets can take place in the time leading up to the event so that way you can get familiar with the people you are traveling with.