Blasterforum national meet!!!

i think the badlands would be good seeing as how the site is very professionally set up and that they have a little bit of everything. personally im not a duner i like to get muddy REAL MUDDY lol

So far the two options taked about most are

Badlands ORP, Indiana (right outside Attica, IN)
has everything from sand dunes to deep mud pits and everything in between
Badlands ORP, IN

and

Silver Lake, Michigan
has lots and lots of sand dunes, some mud, some trails, and a beach
Silver Lake, MI

both are alchohol free. both have campgrounds I believe. I know for sure that there are a few campgrounds right near Badlands. Badlands also requires forms to be notorized for minors. (PAPERWORK CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THEIR WEBSITE)

Any more information on either place would be greatly appreciated. Also since the badlands is privately owned I would venture to say that they would be willing to work with us if we can muster up a large group of people.

So far the two options taked about most are

Badlands ORP, Indiana (right outside Attica, IN)
has everything from sand dunes to deep mud pits and everything in between
Badlands ORP, IN

and

Silver Lake, Michigan
has lots and lots of sand dunes, some mud, some trails, and a beach
Silver Lake, MI

both are alchohol free. both have campgrounds I believe. I know for sure that there are a few campgrounds right near Badlands. Badlands also requires forms to be notorized for minors. (PAPERWORK CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THEIR WEBSITE)

now that im thinking about we need to make this meet a weekend long type of thing so that way one day we can do dunes and another day we can do trails

im down for it but the ony thing that sucks is the drive

ya thats really the main problem but we are trying to discuss possible carpools to the meet so we will try to find other members within your are who you can go with and you may not have to drive

dude did you mapquest from your house to indiana??
prolly not that much further.

blasterdude. yeah there were some people sayin about makin it like 3 or 4 days so we can have some serious fun. thats more why i was saying badlands cause they have everything.

dude did you mapquest from your house to indiana??
prolly not that much further.

blasterdude. yeah there were some people sayin about makin it like 3 or 4 days so we can have some serious fun. thats more why i was saying badlands cause they have everything.

ya cuz i am a mudder and always will be its just something about getting completely covered in mud thats awesome lol. and im always up for a good campout.

not to be rude or anything (i live in canada) so i dont really know what closer...is michigan or indiana closer or are they about the same ??

my r6 project is way out. its just a thought. and i have to wait till i blow the blasty up a few more times.

calcium get directions from your place to Attica, IN to see how far it is dude.

Michigan is closer, but Indian is one state lower

Thats a pretty far ride for people like me.
I think a few more local meets would be better, nobody can afford to take a week off work to drive half way across the country.