Blasterforum national meet!!!

badlands in indaina sound good to me only 3 and a half hours but i would drive to indana iowa missuri and of course illnois and it would be me and rocketdog

damn I wish I could make this trip but i'm all the way out here in Hawaii. If only I could get my quad and gear to my brothers house in Vegas. But I would still need a truck.:(

im in louisiana so..
little sahara 9hrs
silver lake 16hrs
badlands 12hrs

silver lake looks bad ass but i would go broke on fuel alone lol

yo ill do it if its some what close to missouri im 13 so my parents will have 2 drive !! go 2 oklahoma that would be cool the dunes!!!

what if everybody post up there travel time to these diffrent places then average all the travel times and come up with one median average that way you can choose a place that is more centralized. so if there are some math wizards here could you try it and see.

just a thought

i make 13hr trips to fl often. and i gotta 18hr trip to baltimore on monday that im dreading.

i would like to keep it within 12hrs if possible

Have you been there?? If so please describe.

If anyone has been to any of the places mentioned or has a great spot, please speak up so as we have more knowledge of said place.

i go to SilverLake a few times every year... tons of open area, hillclimbs, drag strips, tree area, jumps, little mud, and lots of water holes to play in :D
i think quite a few of us can vouch for that I:I

*my avatar was taken from the lot at SL, in the background you can see part of one of the hills in the distance

that helps quite a bit when making decisions. Some had a link to SL and it seemed to be nothing but sand. IMO having a bunch of different terrain would seem to be fun.

If I could make a suggestion, I would say maybe we could keep this thread as a general chat about the meet and maybe sometime down the road we make a poll or some other threads for specific parts of the meet. I already sent a PM to djack talking to him about a specific section dedicated to the meet.

ahh come on lets go to silver lake ...sounds close to ON...and dont worry if your blasters get stuck ill pull you out with my banshee LOL jk

if it comes down to it that not everybody can get to one spot,, there could be a couple different meets? maybe a meet in the northern U.S and one southern? just a thought..