Blasterforum national meet!!!

I would throw out there that after we get several "well agreed upon" places we can start voting or something like that. Also so far everyone posting in here is either in the central US or eastern US, so places in the central area like Indiana, Missouri, Michigan, Etc would be good candidates for this meet. If there are a good amount of people farther out west that want to join in on this meet then we can accomadate and throw out more ideas for the Calarodo or Arizona areas. I dont know how everyone else feels but I think this would be a good start.

yeah umm anyone else want to help out here we have to have a wide selection of places so we can see which places fit which places so we can pick a good choice unless you guys dont want to do this but please help a little

as long as you can get a passport and your parents allow you to come you should be fine provided your parents come with you. as we are discussing in order to do this big meet it will take a lot of planning

i guess it would be fun....to come over and go to the dunes... but i would have to buy another like 2 atvs for my parents LOLI:II:I

Calcium- Some place rent atv's also. and if you have some good friends on here, that go maybe they will have one for you to borrow. Just throwing ideas out there. What part of Ontario are you from?? Can you mapquest your place to somwhere like IN??

Badlands, IN- for sure rents atv's and side by sides. get a side by side for your parents LOL

i'll get in on this. im loving the Silver Lake idea... they do have rentals there, quads and jeeps
heres a link Silver Lake Sand Dunes Area, Silver Lake Michigan Hart, Mears, Pentwater Michigan

CALCIUM, how far up ON do you live?

2000blasternewb already said the perfect place, Silver Lake, plenty of room for a big meet with lots of loging options and best of all its only bout a 5 hour drive for me.
i don't see how it could be 5hrs for you when its 5hrs for me from this side of the border!