Blasterforum national meet!!!

tennessee really isnt central about the same as everything else listed. and hatfield is too far for me and really anyone west of me.

so we could say like missouri or somewhere near there??

we need more people to post in this i know that their is a bunch of people online right now and they need to give their opinions on this

how bout we have a get together for like each state ya kno one year this place then next then the next

i say we have it in like colorado some where idk where but that seems like a central place i guess but for the people in maine and stuff that would be a longer drive but i liked the michigan idea

we have already mentioned regional meets and everyone agreed this was cool. this topic is for a ntional meet.

WE REALLY NEED PEOPLE TO POST IDEAS OF LOCATIONS.

Redbird SRA, Missouri

Me personally- I think Badlands ORV, Indiana would be really nice. I have always heard great things about them on tv and such.

like one year we go to virginia next another state but we should have like a competion to see who state we go to

dont think im bursting ur bubble but soo far this thread has been all well im in the west and that is to far east for me and im in the north that to far south for me and so on etc........soo far this has not accomplished anything..just tellin ya...is there a way to comprimise?

yeah there is a way to compramise.

POST UP HOW FAR YOU ARE WILLING TO DRIVE.
POST UP IDEAS THAT YOU THINK ARE FAIR FOR EVERYONE.

this topic is going to take some planing and take some time. This is the first day for this thread its going to be a mess for alittle bit.