Blasterforum national meet!!!

i agree with the small regional meets first because when you have smaller meets like that you get to really know the people with in that region then have a big meet that way you can meet up with some people in your region and travel togather. because i know there are people like me who nowhere close to any of those places.

good point i see what your getting at

as to your first post im sure TIM or another mod might be willing to update it for you if thats possible if not we can work something out to keep everyone updated

Calcium- if you do your research and planning there is no reason why you wouldnt be able to join us. what part of ontario are you from?

as to your first post im sure TIM or another mod might be willing to update it for you if thats possible if not we can work something out to keep everyone updated

Calcium- if you do your research and planning there is no reason why you wouldnt be able to join us. what part of ontario are you from?

ya such as whenever i post i could copy the list and add names to it as we go along. thats if tim or the other mods cant update it

well guys start posting up if your interested and how far you guys would be willing to drive for a national meet. as far as the little meets those can prolly be setup in the regional section of this forum. i also agree with the smaller group meetings but perhaps this thread should stay on topic of a national meet

i can drive up to like 16 hours or so. i mapquested silver lake and that is 16 hours for me

i wasnt saying that silver lake is the meeting place or nothing just sounds interesting

also if your a youngster posting your age might help us make some useful decisions

well if we are gonna be posting ages im 15 but will be driving by summer next year so if my dad lets me i should be good to go

also start posting up locations that would seem to be a good meeting spot for everyone. I am searching some spots in the central US area. maybe around Missouri or somewhere??

so your interseted in the meet? if you are ill add your name to the list

yea, I'm interested but I doubt I'll be able to come. Long ways away from home with strangers lol I don't the rents will be to fond of that unless I become really good friends with blaster01 and maybe when I graduate or somthing

yea, I'm interested but I doubt I'll be able to come. Long ways away from home with strangers lol I don't the rents will be to fond of that unless I become really good friends with blaster01 and maybe when I graduate or somthing

ya but im figuring that if most of us can travel in a big group we should be ok like around here there is a bunch of people from ohio who i could travel with. im pretty sure there are more members in virginia than just you and blaster01
as i said this will take a bunch of planning

Im down to meet up with some guys on here but i dont think im gonna wanna be driving much further than Pennsylvania

Im down to meet up with some guys on here but i dont think im gonna wanna be driving much further than Pennsylvania

well if we can get enough people going you may not have to drive because most likely people will have trailers so you may be able to just stick your quad in their trailer and ride with that person whoever it is

If you can get 100 people to go, ill think about it. If its not like on the west coast.

*Trailerpooling would be big help