Blasterforum national meet!!!

Thats a pretty far ride for people like me.
I think a few more local meets would be better, nobody can afford to take a week off work to drive half way across the country.

we are not talking about a week off just 3 or 4 days which is a weekend. and your in new jersey so you could probly car pool with blasterfreek

Well- this is why its a national meet. its once a year hopefully, and we try and get as many people as possible to come out and get together. But people cant think selfishly and say well this place is closer to me or that place is closer to me. What about the people out west. YB200 lives in North Dakota and what not. I live in Oklahoma Michigan is 17 hours for me and Indiana is 12 hours for me. Im sure either place isnt even close to being that far away for you.

ya i here what you mean...when you have to drive 12hrs for one and 17 for another (thats better or something) you might as well say screw it and go to the better one ... but what happens if we break on the dunes? do they have shops there?

ya i here what you mean...when you have to drive 12hrs for one and 17 for another (thats better or something) you might as well say screw it and go to the better one ... but what happens if we break on the dunes? do they have shops there?

yes i believe they do and the badlands would be better because they have trails so you can brake on thoseI:II:II:I:D

we are not talking about a week off just 3 or 4 days which is a weekend. and your in new jersey so you could probly car pool with blasterfreek
The point is it's a long ass drive for me and everybody else from the east or west coast and canada. Plus it would be pointless to bring the gixxer quad down just to kick all the other quads asses I:I

The point is it's a long ass drive for me and everybody else from the east or west coast and canada. Plus it would be pointless to bring the gixxer quad down just to kick all the other quads asses I:I

lol well they do have atv's that you can rent out there. and if you dont want to come you dont have to this is just a thread discussing it.
we understand that it is a long drive for a lot of people but it would be worth it for a weekend of riding and just all around fun

Silver Lake has two shops right at the entrance that stock the most common parts and what they dont have they will get next day for you.

a little more about SL.. to ride the dunes your "supposed" to be 16.. but ive been riding there since i was 12. its pretty much ALL sand with one mud hole they allow you to ride in. theres lots of water holes to play in and a drag strip for some competition. theres a series of big hills to climb and lots of areas for jumps and other stuff. theres also an area with trees and trails going all through them, but its still sand, not like woods trails or anything, just a different play around area. if you cant bring a vehicle for the dunes they have rentals available- 4x4 quads, jeeps & mini sandrails
for overnight there are 4 or 5 campgrounds and quite a few motels to stay in

hope this helps to give an idea of what its like..
http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_silver_lake.htm
http://www.thinkdunes.com/

Silver Lake has two shops right at the entrance that stock the most common parts and what they dont have they will get next day for you.

a little more about SL.. to ride the dunes your "supposed" to be 16.. but ive been riding there since i was 12. its pretty much ALL sand with one mud hole they allow you to ride in. theres lots of water holes to play in and a drag strip for some competition. theres a series of big hills to climb and lots of areas for jumps and other stuff. theres also an area with trees and trails going all through them, but its still sand, not like woods trail or anything, just a different play around area. if you cant bring a vehicle for the dunes they have rentals available- 4x4 quads, jeeps, mini sandrails
for overnight there are 4 or 5 campgrounds and quite a few motels to stay in

hope this helps to give an idea of what its like..

ya thats my only problem is that it is almost nothing but dunes i am not a crazy duner i prefer trails

well that would be about 22hrs from me.however i think this is a great idea and would be lots of fun,but i would never travel that far just to go riding.i think timsyfz idea is alot more reasonal with having mini meets

i think this whole idea has real potential. The central located this prolly isnt gunna work cause weather or not its the guys on the east coast or the west coast someones gonna get screwed with driving time. So people need to make a decision and just choose where they think would be the best.

Im from central new york so anything uve mentioned is gunna be over 20 hours for me. I honestly dont care myself but we will never gunna get a majority vote. So ill drive to California if needed.

Calcium, If it helps any, u could pool with me. U just need to get to central ny.

ya that tends to be the majority of the problem somebody will be getting screwed with the driving time. im pretty sure my dad wont mind how far i have to drive as long as i have money and i am with somebody that he knows and can trusts

we need to decide if the majority of the group wants just sand or wants a little bit of everything. once we can decide that then we can decide on a location.

So as soon as I can get ahold of djack12 to make a section for this meet, then we can add a poll to start voting on parts of the meet and what not. Patience is a virtue people.

and this is not a thread for "mini' get togethers this is a thread for dicussing a nationwide get together. If your the type that wants to meet as many people as you can from this kickass thread then start saving money and start planning so you can come join us. I realize that there are goin to be a few people that get screwed on driving time or its simply to far away but, that is going to happen with events like this. We simply have to conform to the majority of the group.

I'm good with this idear as long as its after june 4th or 5th due to school being out no exams to worry about and I WILL BE 16=))))). I was playing on getting some of my buddies to go to silver lake with me anyways. Yall just got to let me know when and so I can ask my dad and get time off of work and hell mabye I can talk the old man into coming along on the ole polaris.

I'm good with this idear as long as its after june 4th or 5th due to school being out no exams to worry about and I WILL BE 16=))))). I was playing on getting some of my buddies to go to silver lake with me anyways. Yall just got to let me know when and so I can ask my dad and get time off of work and hell mabye I can talk the old man into coming along on the ole polaris.

it will be after school ends because most of us on this forum are still in school lol. and the more the merrier

lol its costa rica and btw. im down to come. but if this happens ill probably bring my bro on his 440ex and my friend on his 450r

lol i knew it was somewhere down south lol. and the more people the better it would be insane if we could have a hundred people or more out there