Official Youtube Channel Upload Requests

nboldman

Feb 5, 2012
Kentland, Indiana
Alright since the last post( deleted at my request) I have collaborated with the staff of BlasterForum to come up with a betetr way of posting videos.
What were going to do is I have made an account on adrive.com where i can have you upload your videos and i can download them to my pc for uploading to the channel.

If you have some videos that you would like uploaded to the forum youtube channel send me a pm and i will get back to you with the details on how and what to do.

Reactions: Awk08
Working on another video for rashid. Itll be finished editing and uploaded around 5 or 6 this afternoon after school is over at 3 im finishing it.

Last edited:
Get on the throttle son!!!!! Damn that poor blaster needs some powerband action! I:I Nice riding but I wanna hear a shift down and some WOT :D

no it was even that high in the rpm's it just sounds like it for some reason there, plus my bike gets really really hot when riding in the soft sand so i was tryin not to blow it up lol i learned real quick that weekend twist throttle plus stock suspension sucks!

oh and by the way i was ridin at sand lakes not silverlakes lol