Official Youtube Channel Upload Requests

Nice editing!!

BUT the riding reminds me of my girlfriend riding my blaster only slower. Doesnt anybody get wild and crazy with their blaster? I might have to get one of these go pros and show you guys how to have some fun. ;)

Nice editing!!

BUT the riding reminds me of my girlfriend riding my blaster only slower. Doesnt anybody get wild and crazy with their blaster? I might have to get one of these go pros and show you guys how to have some fun. ;)

id have some vids up, but unfortunalty the blaster is out of commission and the area i normally ride in is shut down due to some idiots riding in the wrong spot. So now ive only got my grandparents 5 acres and the badlands or haspin acres once i get my license.

Get a GoPro. Id recommend either the two or the newer ones, but i dont have either so i dont know. Ive got the regular hero. Heres a couple pics. Mines got an A/M part(green anodized lense protecter) and the lcd screen attachment. their nice to have.

DSC08021_zps29a8d906.jpg

DSC08024_zps08625393.jpg

Ive ran my gopro over with a 2ton truck and its still working perfectly.

Give me until end of march beginning of april to get some videos of my riding I:I

one thing we need to work on is pump vids, if u crash etc i had some good vids on my old one when I crashed but I lost the camera afterwards that's why I bought a new go pro

one thing we need to work on is pump vids, if u crash etc i had some good vids on my old one when I crashed but I lost the camera afterwards that's why I bought a new go pro

Thats one reason i always have the gopro running when i ride is in case of a crash to catch it on tape.

Nice editing!!

I hope you aren't talking about my videos on the BF channel. I'm riding on a lake full throttle, drifting, donuts, ext lol. But I'm not going to lie I upload my best footage to my personal channel haha. I just uploaded my favorite video I have shot so far (It's All Fun And Games) but if you are talking about my videos on the BF channel don't worry I'm over it.

I hope you aren't talking about my videos on the BF channel. I'm riding on a lake full throttle, drifting, donuts, ext lol. But I'm not going to lie I upload my best footage to my personal channel haha. I just uploaded my favorite video I have shot so far (It's All Fun And Games) but if you are talking about my videos on the BF channel don't worry I'm over it.

Yeah, i liked all of your videos! Especially the one where the 4x4 was doin donuts. lol cracked me up!!

Yeah, i liked all of your videos! Especially the one where the 4x4 was doin donuts. lol cracked me up!!

Haha it seriously took us like 15 minutes to get up that hill. All I had to do was get more speed and I would of made it up no problem. We just wanted to do it the hard way lol

Dont get me wrong im not saying your videos shouldnt be on it im just saying we need some good worth watching stuff up there. I know we got some guys on here into sanctioned racing it would be cool to have some video from that up here.

Dont get me wrong im not saying your videos shouldnt be on it im just saying we need some good worth watching stuff up there. I know we got some guys on here into sanctioned racing it would be cool to have some video from that up here.

I am thinking the exact opposite. What I want is to see some blasterforum members having some fun on some quads! Sure some racing videos would be fun! But I like to see where people ride and just having some fun I:I

I would like to see a variety of video types. Ouch my videos aren't worth watching I guess haha sorry to disappoint you dude