Official Youtube Channel Upload Requests

I would like to see a variety of video types. Ouch my videos aren't worth watching I guess haha sorry to disappoint you dude

In your defense your riding spot looks like my back yard so i feel like ive seen it;)

Dumb questions maybe but does it have to be a blaster in the vid? Mines not together right now but i can do wheelies for a mile on the banshee i can get some good footage of that.

In your defense your riding spot looks like my back yard so i feel like ive seen it;)

Dumb questions maybe but does it have to be a blaster in the vid? Mines not together right now but i can do wheelies for a mile on the banshee i can get some good footage of that.

Nboldman should be putting up my vid with me on my warrior. So post up any quad you want! I:I

in your defense your riding spot looks like my back yard so i feel like ive seen it;)

dumb questions maybe but does it have to be a blaster in the vid? Mines not together right now but i can do wheelies for a mile on the banshee i can get some good footage of that.

you have a lake in your backyard too!?!? Sweet

you have a lake in your backyard too!?!? Sweet

i liked your vids rashid, they showed me a type of riding i've never done, and made me want to try it, if i was lucky enuf to have a lake in my backyard too.
i live in all hills, big ones, and my blaster doesn't go for shizzle up any of them in anything over a dusting of snow, so no riding for me till spring:(

pay no attention to anyones comments on your riding area or style, it's what you have to work with, and do it well from what i can see
i'm looking forward to more I:I

the whole purpose of this is to build up the sites youtube channel and get more veiws/subscribers/comments and ultimately attract new/more members.
so all vids are good vids !!!!
lets keep the negative comments to a minimum please.

i liked your vids rashid, they showed me a type of riding i've never done, and made me want to try it, if i was lucky enuf to have a lake in my backyard too.
i live in all hills, big ones, and my blaster doesn't go for shizzle up any of them in anything over a dusting of snow, so no riding for me till spring:(

pay no attention to anyones comments on your riding area or style, it's what you have to work with, and do it well from what i can see
i'm looking forward to more I:I

the whole purpose of this is to build up the sites youtube channel and get more veiws/subscribers/comments and ultimately attract new/more members.
so all vids are good vids !!!!
lets keep the negative comments to a minimum please.

Thanks for the complement dude, i dont let the negative comments to get me, im just sarcastic in my replies haha. I just think its funny how someone can post negative comments about peoples video, when they dont even have any. Thanks again for the complement AWK!

thanx Nathan for posting, and speedy for the great footage !

I don't have a converter to convert from mp4 :(

google "freemake video converter" thats the converter i use. converts all popular formats to any other, even youtube to .mp3

take this vid dunno how to send it but its a little better not the high quality ii would like but its as good as i can do right now this is part 2 at kens