luk3x3's death machine

luk3x3

That Guy
Jun 25, 2012
Ada Mn
Well she was nicknamed the death machine for the short time she ran...because shes already tried killing me twice...or just my driving haha.

anyways. heres some pics of before me and my brother went out and had some fun in the mud, that is. until i blew her up real good..maybe its not blowing. not sure.

I was pulling into the yard and the engine started making a whistle sound, then it just stopped and the rear end locked up. harder then piss to kick over.

btw, my mom had to get pics of her sons with toys. thats why we're acting normal..haha.

toys1.jpg

toys2.jpg

toys3.jpg

You may like to consider puttting in a disclaimer that the machines were stationary at the time the pics were taken, especially lairing aroung like you are.

The helmet Gestapo itches to place pink helmets on offenders who ride without helmets!:D

Well ladies...and...actual ladies.

I have a few minor tweaks left, and the death machine will be back up and rolling.

i also found my uh, 4ft X 4ft black vinyl sheet in the closet, next to a box full of hotwheel cars.

I think its time she gets the name stuck on her. real good. haha.

oh. and my brother went crazy on me and spray painted my stock muffler red.

Hey, can i get a mod to change the title to Luk3x3's Deathmachine

ill just make this my main thread and update it with my progress and what not.

so anyways, heres some quick snaps i took of her today.

ass1.jpg

ass2.jpg

ass3.jpg

ass4.jpg

some things ive done. front brake delete (they didnt work anyways), oil blockoff, im now running premium unleaded with two stroke oil at 32:1. headlight delete, cleaned up that sh!tmess of wires. cleaned the frame and what not a bit. painted my hubs red. lol and my brother painted my exhaust red. also took out the tip on the muffler part.

Please consider fitting working front brakes to the Death Machine as I fear it may live up to its name.

In a situation requiring a quick stop, a back brake only will not be sufficient, and may cause the bike to go out of control, resulting in tradegy.

By removing the end restriction of the stock muffler you may have changed the breathing of the motor, therefore upsetting the jetting.

Deleting the oil injection and pre mixing 32:1 calls for one size or more main jet, plug chop to confirm.

excuse me? im part of the no seat club. founding and only member! :p

haha so in other news. found out my clutch is SHOT as in i need a few parts for it. haha.

needs a top end build, so im not sure if im gonna bore it out and what not. yadda yadda yadda. etc. y'guys know the usual words of this haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep looks sh*tty. well it has ton's of life by the looks of the thickness of that sleeve. never had one that thick. lmao and yes that is what she said