FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

Everytime i go in there to eat when i sit down they just stare at me an start wispering probally calculatn my food on weight watchers

Idk in convinced that it's a gnarly pipe, but here's what ff told me again

Even if the logo was painted over, it would still be visible. The logo is stamped into the metal; it would take a lot of paint to make it disappear! Because of that I am guessing it is not an FMF Pipe.

As for if that is a Gnarly pipe, there is a good chance it is one, the thing is that our records of old pipes is not the best. Up until the late nineties there was were no real records kept. Unless you were working at the time of production, which I was not, there is no way to tell.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put the new reeds in, and fixed the exhaust leak, and the haning revs stopped, it sounds a LOT better and quieter, and The preformance increased a lot! i can feel the powerband and when it hits, its insane! it also got leaned out a tiny bit....

its not..... smoke still come from the pipe, and i can feel it....

Do a plug chop, a slightly lean mix will feel really good, even better than a perfect mix, but it will create too much heat and fry the piston.

Smoke is no indication of fuel mix, even dangerously lean mixes can produce lots of smoke.

Jet to one size on the rich side, and play it safe, your motor will thank you.I:I

Do a plug chop, a slightly lean mix will feel really good, even better than a perfect mix, but it will create too much heat and fry the piston.

Smoke is no indication of fuel mix, even dangerously lean mixes can produce lots of smoke.

Jet to one size on the rich side, and play it safe, your motor will thank you.I:I

couldn't agree more!!!!!