FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

i get it.... and such, but i read somewhere on here that the colder, the richer, and that made me belive it. owell. and im not doubting any of you! all of u know more than me! if i thought u dident, than i wouldent be asking for help.

i get it.... and such, but i read somewhere on here that the colder, the richer, and that made me belive it. owell. and im not doubting any of you! all of u know more than me! if i thought u dident, than i wouldent be asking for help.

could have read, or someone meant, that the colder it is, the richer you need to jet the motor

Once you get the main correct, chop for 1/2 to 3/4 throttle as well, as the low/mid pipe, may need that needle lifted up.

If it is running better with a 320 then stay there, nothing bad will come from running one size rich, other than a dirty plug.

Just make sure you give it time to warm up before you ride it.

Running on the rich side, means that when you holeshot you will have to exercice the throttle and smoke out the other competitors at the start.

If you dont clear out the motor before you drop the clutch, you are going to eat dust, as the little Blasty may blubber most of the way to the first corner.

x2^^^^^^^ a rich plug is safe, and only being about a size off you won't be giving up a lot of power

lol SMOKE EM OUT!!!! ahaha yup ima stay at 320. feels good! the only problem now, is that i cant freakin stop the flange from leaking!!!!!!! its leaking far less than it was when i first pput it on, but its still leaking!. i tried ev erything. between strighting the fllang, and putting a gasket on, but still leaks. should i just buy a new flange, or what?