FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

but no other pipe has a bend like tht and the pics can be deceiving so they might actually be the same i mean what other pipe have u seen tht has a bend like that???/ that is defiantly the fmf gnarly pipe bro

heres all the pic i just took.

14xi74h.jpg

imtn5u.jpg

309rk0w.jpg

344t54n.jpg

3534mtk.jpg

tht last pic show it the bottem of the pipe is flat and not a straight bend like the toomeys u have a fmf gnarly pipe for sure bro change ur sig

Here's what FMF told me:

Thanks for contacting FMF Racing. You are correct in thinking that we have never made a Gnarly Pipe for the Blaster. If the part is an FMF Pipe It will be stamped with an FMF logo on the side and will have a number etched in to one of the mounting brackets. If it does not have either of these, it is a strong chance that it is not an FMF. If it does have a number etched in let us know and we can tell you exactly what you have.

FMF Racing

I just sent them another email with a link to the thread above. See what they say

Last edited:

mmmmmmk np lol just let me know! i got $80 sitting in my wallet, and i really want to buy parts, but if i do, than i wont be able to enter my race :( lol

btw, do u know the inside diameter of the stock pipe? or exhaust port?