FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

That's rare for a blaster that's a gnarly pipe the pipe in the pic is off a banshee look at the long straight bend and then the twist it has dude u gotta believe tht look at my link

go the other way with the needle, and see how it acts. the way you moved it actually made it leaner at part throttle

go the other way with the needle, and see how it acts. the way you moved it actually made it leaner at part throttle

im at stock needle position rite now. i tried middle clip, and as soon as i hit 1/2 throttle, it bogged pretty bad ill try it again tho. ill try 300, main, 3rd needle, and 3/4 on airscrew. thats what i tried last time, and got a near perfect plug chop, but it bogged at 1/2 throttle.

Fmf gnarly pipe just researched again and btw I ran a full fmf with a stock carb and 300 jet it worked well

Look at the link if it was a toomey it wouldn't have tht sharp bend but this is a fmf gnarly a great mid end pipe

They did make the gnarly pipe for the blaster im not positive but si might have had one on his wifes old trail bike