FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

i tor everything down today! rdy for leak testing and possiblly taking off the top end. also disconected the TORS. i also cleaned the exhaust flange, and cleaned the exhaust gasket, and everything. i also started it, and the hanging revs dident happen as much, and i also sprayed the gaskets with water while it was running, and dident see any bubbles. idk and runnig it down the street a little, as soon as i hit half throttle, it bogs out and feels like its held back, and also there was a lot of oil in the enf of the silencer.

i thought it might be..... to late, im gonaa have to rejet anyways, and i threw them out, but the third one i did with 300 jet, 3rd clip , and 7/8 turns out on airscrew was perfect.

Oh my dads takes 2 springs mhm ive heard of people putting rtv to seal it ask slick i think he did it on his pwer pros

silicone can work in there. you just have to let it set up in there really well before taking it out.

and you have to use the good copper high temp stuff. that stuff holds up pretty well, you have to reseal from time to time, but it's a lot better than nothin!

silicone can work in there. you just have to let it set up in there really well before taking it out.

and you have to use the good copper high temp stuff. that stuff holds up pretty well, you have to reseal from time to time, but it's a lot better than nothin!

ok i might try it... we weill see after i put it back together if it still works

i was looking at the jetting numbers and solutions thread, and everyone there is running the 310 and on the stock needle clip position. im gonna try the stock needle position this time, cause fromwhat i read, about 1/2 throttle is the needle