FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

its not the silencer thats loud, its the pipe.... lol b4 with the powercore2 and stock pipe, i could ride it almost all day without complaints and it wasent much louder after i took off the stock silencer

This might even be shearer pipe I don't mean to burst ur bubble but it might be a shearer or a bills pipe

leak test it.............leak test it................leak test it...........

X2222222222222222222222222222222222 :D

The spooge and maybe even the air sound could be from the pipe leaking. You will never get spooge from a leaking base gasket. Unless I missed it, but I don't recall you doing any engine work, correct me if I'm wrong. Did the spooge apear after you put the pipe on and rode it?

This might even be shearer pipe I don't mean to burst ur bubble but it might be a shearer or a bills pipe

no.... its a toomey for sure.... i looked at like a thousand pics and vids to compare, and yea its def a toomey.

X2222222222222222222222222222222222 :D

The spooge and maybe even the air sound could be from the pipe leaking. You will never get spooge from a leaking base gasket. Unless I missed it, but I don't recall you doing any engine work, correct me if I'm wrong. Did the spooge apear after you put the pipe on and rode it?

no it was happeng b4 too with the stock pipe, and i also heard the noise, butthe spooge is on the left side of the base, under the exhause flange, and on the right side a little too.like the left side of the base not flange. and no the only engine work IVE done was remove airbox, pipe, and silencer. the guy b4 me did a .30 bore, piston, and such.

Wish i could say the same about the money part

lol

leak down test. there's a decent chance it's just from the pipe, but you won't know for sure without a leakdown test!