FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

I'm not sure that It'll sound a ton different since you're using the same silencer, it definitely won't sound like most toomey pipes.

It came out great BTW!!!!! You're going to be grinning ear to ear the first time you hit the powerband with the new pipe.

Oh yeah its gonna be loud its that stock header my crappy ole dg header gave me a 2 stroke bing

I'm ok with loud. I love that ping tho. It sounds so awesome!

I'm not sure that It'll sound a ton different since you're using the same silencer, it definitely won't sound like most toomey pipes.

It came out great BTW!!!!! You're going to be grinning ear to ear the first time you hit the powerband with the new pipe.
Hahah thanks :D I can't wait to try it! It pisses me off tho, because I bought the pipe and the jets on th same day, and got 3 day shipping for both, and only the pipe shows up and the jets come on Monday. Owell. I'm thinking of ducktaping my hands to the bars for the first ride..... Lol

Just keep it in the pipe and it'll rip. Keep the rpms up through your corners and you'll be fine. You can also fan the clutch to get on the pipe and keep it there

since i have to rejet, i figured i take the carbout and clean it.... heres a pic for no reason... lol

r031gl.jpg
[/IMG]

HOLY @^$#%*! %$#* this thing is insane!!!!!!!!!!!! i got the jets today, and started jetting it. took 3 times, and i got it perfect on my last plug i had lol, ima buy 1 more and just make sure. It sound good too :D it has a mid-rage tone with a nice ping to it. the only thing i hate about it is how LOUD it is.... just too lound for my likeing. owell. for the power increse it gives, its worth it! i almost fell off the back on the first run lmao and that was when it was rich! ahhaah i winded up using the 300 jet with 7/8 turn out from full in on the airscrew and 3rd needle clip. i had to lower the idle too. the only thing thats weird is 2 things...... i think both of these might be cause of an airleak, but 1: after i let off the throttle, and pull the clutch, the engine hangs a really long time before returning to idle, and 2: i hear a "hissing" sound commin from the engine.... idk where, but it sounds like leaking air, coud this because of an airleak? and how loud should it be? cause mine is insanely loud comapred to the stock pipe.

tell tale sign of an air leak with the hanging revs! this is probably why your air screw is so far in now. spray a little carb cleaner around where the carb fits into the boot.

the stock pipe has baffles in it, so your pipe will be louder. it also may be time to re-pack the silencer as well

tell tale sign of an air leak with the hanging revs! this is probably why your air screw is so far in now. spray a little carb cleaner around where the carb fits into the boot.

the stock pipe has baffles in it, so your pipe will be louder. it also may be time to re-pack the silencer as well

i dont need to repace silencer... i just bought it like 3 months ago. its still brandy new! and that whats toomey's website said, so thats what i did. they said 3/4 turns out from full in, and i did 7/8 out from full in and i think it is leaking from the cylinder heador where it meets the bottom end. theres a lot of "spooge" there.

do a leakdown before you ride it any more. just to be sure.

I would think about getting a pilot up one size, and see if it likes it

Check those head bolts! Maybe loose, it's worth a try, But like my pm said I'd replace the head gasket, with new, then leak test that puppy!

Reactions: Quadrider10