FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

alright.... got everything minus the jet done with the carb :) i moved the air mix screw out 3/4, moved the needle to the 3rd grove, and cleaned the carb..... ive been wanting to do that since i bought it. inside was prettyt darn clean compared to the outside. i dont think i have ever seen a dirtyer carb than mine lol

got the pipe in the mail today! it has no dents at all in it, but the rust is pretty bad. not as bad as the pic looked tho..... heres some of the pics of it before cleaning it, and taking the rust off. ill post more when i get it all painted and ready.... when its done, it will be worth $60+

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 174
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 191
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 155
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 191

Rusty much? Theres this stuff called max gel i think u buy on the internet an usually bringes the rust off 2stroke pipes look it up

too late.... already got it mostly off. besides a few spots i did it buy what the video said on the first page. anytime i get to play with electric and water, im doing it ahahah

Toomey runs amazing on stock blasters as well as ported blasters....when you get your jetting figured out let us no how u like it

yupppppp...... it worked awesome! except i used a 12v car batter instead of a charger.... i couldent find mine.... lol owell worked a little slower, but the results were awesome! the bad thing was that some of the pait that the other guy befor me put on also came off, so i repainted it. and it looks so sick now! but srry no pics after the bath. it got too dark, and i wanted to get done today since i wont be home tomorrow. andd Blasty- thhis is my first blaster. i only had the thing since like setember/october. and i cant wait to see how it runs tho.... finished painting it, and its all bolted on now I:I

e7nz42.jpg
[/IMG]
2h4ept1.jpg
[/IMG]
11ipj84.jpg
[/IMG]

Im glad u gotta toomey header haha wonder if its going to sound a bit diff? when i had the dg silencer on toomey it sounded dirtbikish