FMF Gnarly Pipe

Re: fmf fatty pipe

8 is the head gasket, 12 is the base gasket. if it's the head gasket leaking, you will only need #8, if 12 is leaking I would replace both, but leave the intake/reed cage together if it's all sealed up

you don't have to pull the engine, but I would pull the gas tank off, and give it a good cleaning before disassembly so that no dirt or anything can get in there.

I have pulled the jug off with the head still attached without pulling the tank or anything, but it'll make your life a lot easier.

put in a fresh exhaust donut while you're there as well.

you don't have to pull the engine, but I would pull the gas tank off, and give it a good cleaning before disassembly so that no dirt or anything can get in there.

I have pulled the jug off with the head still attached without pulling the tank or anything, but it'll make your life a lot easier.

put in a fresh exhaust donut while you're there as well.

exhaust donut? and so i dont have to buy #8? if i dont pull the head off

if it's sealed up you don't have to, leak test it before doing anything else so you know 100% where it's leaking at.

the exhaust donut is the exhaust gasket

I would recommend doing it all, but leak test it so you know 100% for sure it's not leaking at the head gasket. you don't HAVE to take the head off, but I think that I would do it for peace of mind

Some more cometic info from there catalog- <<< good stuff!

YFS200 88-06 68 mm

Top end kit#C7093-EST $43.79
#H2532SP1030S Head Gasket 68mmSteel $26.21

#B0065018AFM Base Gasket $6.01

#IR014018AFM Intake Gasket $3.65

#EX350064AM Exhaust Gasket $12.78

#OP032020F Oil Pump Gasket $4.59

#C7717 Clutch Cover Gasket $13.48

i know its leaking from eaither the head or the jug, cause it has all that spooge there. i think ima just buy both. dosent hur to have an extra gasket laying around, and i cant buy my reeds anymore, so mays well