2) What type of aftermarket exhaust do you have? TOOMEY

3) What type of airfilter do you have? UNI FOAM

4) What kind of air box set up do you have?? LID OFF

5) What size pilot jets are you using? STOCK

6) What size main jets are you using? 340

7) What needle position? STOCK

his posting.... he lived in SD

Re: fmf fatty pipe

every quad is a little different. you can't just take a jet number off of the internet and take it for gospel. i would start at a 340 and then work from there.

yea i know, but that what someone else was using, and must work good for them, so i could use that a s a basleline and work from there.... and yea most are 310.... only that one was 340

I'm pretty sure older model Toomey's weren't stamped with "B1". Reason why you don't see it on yours is probably because its an older model. The newer ones all have "B1" stamped on them.

I was not aware of there being an "old" and "new" style. Thanks for the info. I:I

STill got highest bid..... War shall see in 2 hrs.... What size jet do u think I should start with 310? I'm running .30 bore, open airbox, powercore 2 scilencer, and everything else is stock including reeds

If it comes with the pipe then use it. Wont do any harm to start rich.

Do plug chops to confirm.

Does it come with a different needle as well.

nope.... only pipe and flange..... I WON IT!!!!! yay! i took the carb off and stock pipe off today, and gettin ready for it. what jets do u think i should buy other than 310. i wanna run a tad bit rich sice im racing MX and the engine is gonna be pushed.