Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

hahaa!! you aint right Matt. i just got friends that help me out. you know who they are. :D
I:I
I hate when people accuse me of having money lol. I had a friend guess what I paid for my shee. He said 5k. It made my day to tell him it really came from a bunch of good guys and a butt load of time I:I

hey look^^^^^^^^^ another baller...lol... :p

oh yeah noober just a little trail bike..lol i know i dont got no room to cut you any slack. I:I

well hopefully theres a good enough turnout that this goes on next year, i will def. make it next year, my life has taken a turn for the worse and unfortianetly my blaster has been getting ignored for the last 2-3 months now.....so srry for not being on here lately guys n hopefully i wont lose the blaster in my travels....

i see you have a truck (if that dodge still runs)... lol..so just make sure you keep the blaster with you wherever you go. this will happen next year and probably many many more after.

i see you have a truck (if that dodge still runs)... lol..so just make sure you keep the blaster with you wherever you go. this will happen next year and probably many many more after.

lol, the dodge only has 63K on it....it runs like a champ son...im currently going through a divorce, so hopefully she aint a c**t about it n take my blaster just for spite....thatd be the only reason id let it go...trust me id never just get rid of it....

We did our final test and tune today. KILLER TIMES!!!!!!!! I'm really trying to make it to the show but it doesn't look good. You guys have a blast if I don't see you. Great job on all of the builds!!!!!!!!

We did our final test and tune today. KILLER TIMES!!!!!!!! I'm really trying to make it to the show but it doesn't look good. You guys have a blast if I don't see you. Great job on all of the builds!!!!!!!!
mines been sitting untouched in the garage for the last 3 weeks.
what track were you guys running? hope you can make it, i know you wanna see your rides rippin! pound that work out so you can get down there!

getting pumped to see some kickass blasty racin action. i stopped by Matts house last week when i was workin in PA. lookin at his toys makes me wanna build me a drag blasty.

getting pumped to see some kickass blasty racin action. i stopped by Matts house last week when i was workin in PA. lookin at his toys makes me wanna build me a drag blasty.

do it!!! i think we could get it going good enough to give ya a little excitement! I:I

i have advertised this blaster event on more than just a couple sites..hoping to get alot of blasters entering. the ones named here are only from this forum.

Well tell us about others would ya.... how many ??

i do not know how many from other sites will come. not many replies, most of the sites i have posted on are more banshee based. E2S, atvdr, prosand and facebook.

Last edited: