Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

no, you have not. just the little "know it all" jab..lol
just curious if you have ever been to a "real" atv drag racing event? stuff is pretty intense at them, as with most forms of racing. im not one bit bothered except for the fact that my thread has gone down the crapper. but oh well, ill just keep the 1st original post updated as new info. arises on our class, thanks.

i will have to admit i have never been to a organised atv drag racing event with that said sorry for crapping up your thread lol

oh and tater the know it all jab was for saying im posting in a thread that does not pertain to me when in fact i do have a vested interest in one of the bikes that will be there. it had nothing whatsoever to do with your knowledge about quads or racing them

i will have to admit i have never been to a organised atv drag racing event with that said sorry for crapping up your thread lol

oh its all good...it was crapped way before you showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and tater the know it all jab was for saying im posting in a thread that does not pertain to me when in fact i do have a vested interest in one of the bikes that will be there. it had nothing whatsoever to do with your knowledge about quads or racing them

is that your old/new engine?

tater u did a great thing with the blaster class man and th ass kicking u hand out to the 4 stroke bitches, amazing, Denny is a magician with what he has done to ur bike, I just love bustin balls because I can't be there to do it in person, and hand out some whoopins...maybe not to u but def to noobs- I got ur number biotch!!!hahahaha:p

nothin but respect to anyone who rides these little beasts everyone under estimates

tater u did a great thing with the blaster class man and th ass kicking u hand out to the 4 stroke bitches, amazing, Denny is a magician with what he has done to ur bike, I just love bustin balls because I can't be there to do it in person, and hand out some whoopins...maybe not to u but def to noobs- I got ur number biotch!!!hahahaha:p

nothin but respect to anyone who rides these little beasts everyone under estimates

HAHAHAHA i aint skeered :eek:. the way people look at me when i first show up to the races is one of the best parts of riding a blaster I:I ;)

with all these saaweet draggers maybe ill save the wear and tear on my motor and just hand you each $5 hahahah jk jk :eek::D
i know thats BS! that lil trail bike gonna rip!

thanks!

Reactions: little3mil
absolutely no animosity here. tater just happens to be the fastest guy and when u set out on a a project what is the goal u make for yourself?? last i checked it was to beat the fastest guy. as for coming all the way down there to prove a point hell yes in a heartbeat that would be the goal. hanging with the boys and having a good time would be after the racing is done lol
nah, i dont have the money to be the fastest. i just like to go fast as i can and love to race, win, lose or draw. it dont matter to me, as long as it's good times with good friends.

im also the one that organized this trip three years ago and dont want guys arguing on the site about who's is gonna be faster and then when people show up there is already tention and possible sh*t getting started.

hope to see ya there. I:I

nah, i dont have the money to be the fastest. i just like to go fast as i can and love to race, win, lose or draw. it dont matter to me, as long as it's good times with good friends.

im also the one that organized this trip three years ago and dont want guys arguing on the site about who's is gonna be faster and then when people show up there is already tention and possible sh*t getting started.

hope to see ya there. I:I

Scott, I would like to think there is not going to be any tention from any of us.We are all big boys here and a little friendly smack talk is just to keep everyone on thier toes.I personally will be there with my wife and kids and this would be the last thing I would like to see happen,especially in front of them.But if someone doesn't like me we can take it to the mx track.:pI:I

Scott, I would like to think there is not going to be any tention from any of us.We are all big boys here and a little friendly smack talk is just to keep everyone on thier toes.I personally will be there with my wife and kids and this would be the last thing I would like to see happen,especially in front of them.But if someone doesn't like me we can take it to the mx track.:pI:I

Ian, i cant help but see this thread turning into a FLOTEK v/s KOR thing and someones feelings end up getting hurt and then bring it to Busco. i hope im wrong about that though. we all have our favorite performance guy to do business with, and thats great. i know you would like for your family to enjoy themselves and want to come back year after year, and i hope yall do. you're right, we are all grown ups here, i hope we can keep it that way till we all get there.

see ya at Busco buddy. I:I

I hate when people accuse me of having money lol. I had a friend guess what I paid for my shee. He said 5k. It made my day to tell him it really came from a bunch of good guys and a butt load of time I:I