Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

Guess ill be fighting.. for last! Haha
2011-08-05183734.jpg

I'm in the far lane. Maybe gofasterblaster will release a the decent vid of me :)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

them new tires are gonna look nice on there Justin. then you can turn left, lol. im still workin on a way to load them vids bro.

no worries there,
that frame has been gone over with a fine tooth comb, reworked, re-welded and gusseted where needed by Tarmo, (T-ROCK Swingers)
it's as strong as could be, as is the aluminum swinger he built for it, seen with my own 2 eyes, throw shocks on there and i'd run it here on the mountain

trust me i know hence my comment... bwahahahaha

hmmmm i didnt realise there was a law that said i couldnt come here :-/

ps get ready cause come the 23rd theres gonna be a new sherrif in town!!!!!

well you are posting in a thread that has nothing related to you...

the 23rd is friday.. that is when we will have a tnt night.

anybody that knows anything about this sport already knows what the outcome of that weekends events will be.

well you are posting in a thread that has nothing related to you...

the 23rd is friday.. that is when we will have a tnt night.

anybody that knows anything about this sport already knows what the outcome of that weekends events will be.

ok mr know it all i have more of a vested interest in this thread than u could imagine lol now back to the racing part i will give u credit u are the reigning champ but u should know when ur on the top u have the biggest bullseye of anyone ;)

yeah this thread is pretty popular, I just can't wait to get vids since I will be deployed and can't make it, someone's gotta keep the pirates away while y'all play!!

ok mr know it all i have more of a vested interest in this thread than u could imagine lol now back to the racing part i will give u credit u are the reigning champ but u should know when ur on the top u have the biggest bullseye of anyone ;)

i have never claimed to "know it all". i have been building very fast drag quads for quite some time now, (7+ years). the research and time i have put into this is immense. i try to learn something new every day about this type of stuff. thanks for the recognition and believe me, i know i am the bullseye ;)

is there some animosity here?? seems like it to me
1bad442, are you really coming all the way from IL to prove a point, or just hang with good people and have fun racin?? thats really what the trip is all about.
this thread was originally started to let the guy's know that they will be getting a class of their own. deffinatly off topic now i suppose.

i have never claimed to "know it all". i have been building very fast drag quads for quite some time now, (7+ years). the research and time i have put into this is immense. i try to learn something new every day about this type of stuff. thanks for the recognition and believe me, i know i am the bullseye ;)

what goes up must come down...with a KOR bullet!! :p

i dont even care anymore..let it roll. i was just trying to inform eveyone that wanted to drag blasters at busco this year what was going on. i just tried to get everyone on the same page so there was less confusion there when it was time to line em up. i even got us our own class.. oh well, whatev.

i dont even care anymore..let it roll. i was just trying to inform eveyone that wanted to drag blasters at busco this year what was going on. i just tried to get everyone on the same page so there was less confusion there when it was time to line em up. i even got us our own class.. oh well, whatev.

Thank you Tater!

for starters i never said anything negative about what u accomplished with drag blasters have i?? if your the champ your doing something right! and lastly congrats for getting these guys a seperate class that was an awesome thing to do also last i checked a lil ball bustin goes with any type of drag racin if this little bit of bsin bothers u guys this much ud never make it doing the type of racing i do thats for sure

is there some animosity here?? seems like it to me
1bad442, are you really coming all the way from IL to prove a point, or just hang with good people and have fun racin?? thats really what the trip is all about.
this thread was originally started to let the guy's know that they will be getting a class of their own. deffinatly off topic now i suppose.

absolutely no animosity here. tater just happens to be the fastest guy and when u set out on a a project what is the goal u make for yourself?? last i checked it was to beat the fastest guy. as for coming all the way down there to prove a point hell yes in a heartbeat that would be the goal. hanging with the boys and having a good time would be after the racing is done lol

for starters i never said anything negative about what u accomplished with drag blasters have i?? if your the champ your doing something right! and lastly congrats for getting these guys a seperate class that was an awesome thing to do also last i checked a lil ball bustin goes with any type of drag racin if this little bit of bsin bothers u guys this much ud never make it doing the type of racing i do thats for sure

no, you have not. just the little "know it all" jab..lol
just curious if you have ever been to a "real" atv drag racing event? stuff is pretty intense at them, as with most forms of racing. im not one bit bothered except for the fact that my thread has gone down the crapper. but oh well, ill just keep the 1st original post updated as new info. arises on our class, thanks.