Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

Awesome !!! I'd love to go and bring my new pile just to see what it would do! But im assuming busco beach is on the east coast from the looks of your guys hometowns? If so thats a little too far for me to go, coming from WI !!

Guess ill be fighting.. for last! Haha
2011-08-05183734.jpg

I'm in the far lane. Maybe gofasterblaster will release a the decent vid of me :)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:
the only factor you lack, surf, is a couple more G's!! lol. Little more dough, little more go. Thats waht these other boys have over your head, otherwise, your bike should hold its own pretty well. Ive seen a few vids, and you bike is hella fast.

Awesome !!! I'd love to go and bring my new pile just to see what it would do! But im assuming busco beach is on the east coast from the looks of your guys hometowns? If so thats a little too far for me to go, coming from WI !!
c'mon man its only about an 18 hour drive..lol busco is in goldsboro,NC
i think u got some competition...that thing is nasty, he runnin a lectron 40?either way there is a lot of nice drag bikes regardless. tater u have a pm. I:I
i know i have some competition there. iam not at will to talk about james setup, but it is all right and is very fast. PM replied.
Guess ill be fighting.. for last! Haha
2011-08-05183734.jpg

I'm in the far lane. Maybe gofasterblaster will release a the decent vid of me :)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
dont sell yourself short, your bike moves..its anyones game man!
the only factor you lack, surf, is a couple more G's!! lol. Little more dough, little more go. Thats waht these other boys have over your head, otherwise, your bike should hold its own pretty well. Ive seen a few vids, and you bike is hella fast.
he runs the same cylinder and overall engine setup that i do so i dont see how he is a couple grand short.

why would he lose a wheel? dont u trust your welds?????:eek::D

no worries there,
that frame has been gone over with a fine tooth comb, reworked, re-welded and gusseted where needed by Tarmo, (T-ROCK Swingers)
it's as strong as could be, as is the aluminum swinger he built for it, seen with my own 2 eyes, throw shocks on there and i'd run it here on the mountain

Last edited:
I got KOR 1st flotek every other spot, lol

if ur not 1st ur last!!! Sucka!!

damn I wish I could be there with the KOR t shirt and hat!

Ima chime in and say Flotek gas and Flotek alky take the 2 top spots.
Hey no shame in 3rd :p

so you pick noober and james or matt??word on the street has it matt is going to be running alky.:eek: I will atleast be able to keep my chain together for more than 3 minutes!!:p

so you pick noober and james or matt??word on the street has it matt is going to be running alky.:eek: I will atleast be able to keep my chain together for more than 3 minutes!!:p

naw i got a good chain this year... hasnt broke it yet..(fingers crossed) I:I