Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

omg that thing is nasty!!!

u guys dont give urself enough credit, he could hardly keep it straight out the gate, granted he was on loose dirt too, i bet it will act better in the busco dirt...

the drag bug really bit you guy's last year huh. props to Tater for getting the blasty class brought to the game. seems like there is a little friendly competition being discussed here. thats cool, just hope it stays friendly,lol. of course we leave friendship behind at the start line, and pick it back up at the finish line.
it'll be good to see two Tater Chassis racing as well. cant wait to see you guys there.

lets see some of ur vids tater of that beast eating up 4 strokes...nothing is better than that!!
there is a link to my youtube account in my sig. if you want to see my dragger tearing it up.
Wheels falling off is the last thing I'm going to worry about. Aircraft hardware Boss.
i mean like spindles, tie rods, ect. breaking.. rigids dont do well on bumpy surfaces.

thanks man!!!

it will be intersting to see what the rookie's got. it gets boring not having any real competiton. not much motivation to make it even faster if your always out front.

No doubt Bro, props given to where props should be, no doubt.
Hope they give ya a good run and keep ya worried, makes it all worth the while!!!

the drag bug really bit you guy's last year huh. props to Tater for getting the blasty class brought to the game. seems like there is a little friendly competition being discussed here. thats cool, just hope it stays friendly,lol. of course we leave friendship behind at the start line, and pick it back up at the finish line.
it'll be good to see two Tater Chassis racing as well. cant wait to see you guys there.

thanks scott!!! ill be a killer for 300' usually thats all. :D

oh i cant wait for the vids of "tater eater" and u going head to head!!

i gave it a nickname, lol

i still think ur dragger is bad ass regardless but we have to talk sh*t and get some hype going before the races...

oh i cant wait for the vids of "tater eater" and u going head to head!!

i gave it a nickname, lol

i still think ur dragger is bad ass regardless but we have to talk sh*t and get some hype going before the races...

who and what are you talking about?