Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

oh, and i dont know that hobbyhorse has any drag blasters left, they sold the last one to danny lopez (the guy who organized the races) for his son....it runs pretty good, its a vito's ported by everyones favorite.....KENNEDY POWAAAA lol

talked to alky4mill, he may not have his back up to par for e2s due to funds, but im sure he will be running justin kirks bikes!

am i the only one running a stock jug on gas? :-[

stock jug my ass, we know whats hiding in there, hahahaaaa

I have been around.lol dragger is done and ready for the show.Maybe I will post a pic or a small teaser vid!!!muhahhahahahhaahhaha lol I:I
finally...wth?!?!?!
talked to alky4mill, he may not have his back up to par for e2s due to funds, but im sure he will be running justin kirks bikes!

am i the only one running a stock jug on gas? :-[
shoot, guess ill mark him as a possible
oh, and i dont know that hobbyhorse has any drag blasters left, they sold the last one to danny lopez (the guy who organized the races) for his son....it runs pretty good, its a vito's ported by everyones favorite.....KENNEDY POWAAAA lol
ill be taking him off the list, but dan is cool and hopefully the will be running it there.
yes i certainly am...but i will ride my happy butt right around to the mx track afterwards lol
so will i after i hop on the snail..lol
stock jug, @ .60 over with a 4mil crank and 115 rod...i hide nothing.

me either.. ;)

update

confirmed:

myself
noobs
conquest
dualstroke
lil3mill
lil3mills girl
surfrjag

maybes: sivic and danny's son

still a great lineup!

*fingers crossed*

DSC00301-2.jpg

LOL!

Here's a few pics of the 971 Drag Blaster. Had her running two weeks ago, found a few problems, and did the final tuning yesterday. My ears are still ringing. I'm not going to make Busco this year due to the backlog of work at the shop but Ian will be representing for KOR in the drag class. Bring your “A” game boys!

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

thats sexy, luv the "971" number !!!!!!!
can't wait to see this thing "owning"

Last edited:
damn i hope that thing moves as good as it looks, looks good guys, cant wait for vids...u gonna name it the tater eatr?

Last edited:
i cant wait to see vids of this thing eating the guys up, lol classic!!

the next order of business is to post pics of a run of ur bike, whether it a test run or eating up a 4 stroke...