Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

Heres what I'll be bringing... I:I

damn sexy as well !!!!! very nice work for sure
have you run it yet ??? what fuel you runnin ???

now get james off the "big boys" site and get him to post us some pics/vids over here,
he seems to have forgotten about all of us, but thank you for not

good eye! i think he is!..lol

noooooooo, he lost his other fingers in a lathe accident years ago.
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaa

funny thing is, thats all you 2 have to comment on ???
no...."nice build guys" or anything ????
sweet !!!!!

Damn Ken/Ian, talk about a bad a$$ contender, What a sexy fuggin build guys!!!

Now I can't wait to see that layin' some spankin', go represent!!!!
Bad fuggin a$$, love it... I:I

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaa

sweet !!!!!

Ummmm, I think they are sweatin' it, No????? :-/:-/:-/
LMFAO

Big game at busco this year, no doubt. Gonna be seeeeerious.
Rock on!!

Thanks Tech. She's a ripper for sure. My bud Mike Dupont gave us space to do this build for over a year. He charged us nothing. He was at the test and tune yesterday. All he had to say was WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaa

sweet !!!!!

this is not a build thread this is a drag race informational thread.. i didnt see any props being thrown my way from certain guys when i redid my dragger this year.http://www.blasterforum.com/full-rebuilds-128/drag-trail-builds-39141/

..so my question is, why would i ?????

this is not a build thread this is a drag race informational thread.. i didnt see any props being thrown my way from certain guys when i redid my dragger this year.http://www.blasterforum.com/full-rebuilds-128/drag-trail-builds-39141/

..so my question is, why would i ?????

Tater's build was bad a$$, nothing spared, as expected.
Tater OWNS, all know this, but looks like he's got a lil' competition this year from the KOR corner me thinks??????? :D

Gooood times, wish I was gonna be there to watch with my 2 own, no doubt.

OH, and if no one has mentioned it yet, PICS, PICS, VIDZ, and more VIDZ!!!!!!!!!!! I:I

Tater's build was bad a$$, nothing spared, as expected.
Tater OWNS, all know this, but looks like he's got a lil' competition this year from the KOR corner me thinks??????? :D

Gooood times, wish I was gonna be there to watch with my 2 own, no doubt.

OH, and if no one has mentioned it yet, PICS, PICS, VIDZ, and more VIDZ!!!!!!!!!!! I:I

thanks man!!!

it will be intersting to see what the rookie's got. it gets boring not having any real competiton. not much motivation to make it even faster if your always out front.

me thinks its gonna be a tater eater!! no diss to u tater, u have been 1st long enough, lol, time to turn over the reigns. ur bike is still bad ass regardless....

Like I said..................We did our best. It handles great (tons of machine work and tons of welding). It stops great and revs to the moon. My bud, Ron Buchey worked for Pro Circuit for decades. Built bikes for Doug Henry, John Dowd and many others. He gave us tons of advice. He was obsessed with balancing the quad to compensate for the torque of the engine under WOT. Nothing left to chance! What it is, is what it is. Pretty happy with the results. We'll see what the rookies got in Busco. I'm out.

Big learning curve and nothing even close to what we build every day. Hope I make it worth your trip.
yes it is! and i hope you do too.
me thinks its gonna be a tater eater!! no diss to u tater, u have been 1st long enough, lol, time to turn over the reigns. ur bike is still bad ass regardless....
everyone is entiled to an opinion..its what makes the world go round.
Like I said..................We did our best. It handles great (tons of machine work and tons of welding). It stops great and revs to the moon. My bud, Ron Buchey worked for Pro Circuit for decades. Built bikes for Doug Henry, John Dowd and many others. He gave us tons of advice. He was obsessed with balancing the quad to compensate for the torque of the engine under WOT. Nothing left to chance! What it is, is what it is. Pretty happy with the results. We'll see what the rookies got in Busco. I'm out.

im sure those guys are experts at setting up motocross bikes! hope it works like you want it to.

I:I