Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

Looks like the weather will be awsome for the weekend anyways,, i been keeping tabs on it, looks like sunny 83 and 60 at night for sat. Cant wait!!! As the weekend draws closer i will update the forecast. :)

Looks like the weather will be awsome for the weekend anyways,, i been keeping tabs on it, looks like sunny 83 and 60 at night for sat. Cant wait!!! As the weekend draws closer i will update the forecast. :)

thanks man! I:I i been using my weatherbug to try and keep track of it, but it is not always the most accurate.. but what is?

Last edited:
I'm riding no matter the weather. What the sky is doing only determines my sleeping position.... raining means I sleep in the truck which is far less comfortable than sleeping on an air mattress covered in blankets!

Heres another weather update for busco. There will be a chance for scattered T-storms everyday except Sat is just isolated shower. Weather not really looking to great but most likely it will not be a wash out. The temps will be real nice though, Mid 80's in the day and 60 at night. There will be more than enough ride time in between i am sure.

This weather post is to inform everyone to have some sort of rain gear or way out of the rain in case and not to scare peeps off. Normally when the weather man puts that kind of forecast out for a chance of rain every day he really dont have a clue if it will rain or not but just covering his ass.

Last time we had a Banshee HQ meet there the forecast scared a lot of peeps away and we didnt get a drop. A real advantage of this forecast will be to keep the awfull dust down to a minimum.

I reapeat they are not calling for a wash out but only a scattered shower , so bring plenty of provisions in case.

damn Ian, your gonna get there early huh? sweet bro. anyone goin with ya?

Just my wife and 2 kids and I am also bringing my buddies 18 year old son with me.Going early to enjoy it and get some riding in with the family.I:I See you soon bro.

I also have been following the weather and it is/was supposed to be nice on Mon,Tue and chance of rain Wed,Thurs,and Fri morning.Should be good enough for t&t Fri night and racing Saturday.Just happy I have the enclosed trailer to hide in.haha

Heres another weather update for busco. There will be a chance for scattered T-storms everyday except Sat is just isolated shower. Weather not really looking to great but most likely it will not be a wash out. The temps will be real nice though, Mid 80's in the day and 60 at night. There will be more than enough ride time in between i am sure.

This weather post is to inform everyone to have some sort of rain gear or way out of the rain in case and not to scare peeps off. Normally when the weather man puts that kind of forecast out for a chance of rain every day he really dont have a clue if it will rain or not but just covering his ass.

Last time we had a Banshee HQ meet there the forecast scared a lot of peeps away and we didnt get a drop. A real advantage of this forecast will be to keep the awfull dust down to a minimum.

I reapeat they are not calling for a wash out but only a scattered shower , so bring plenty of provisions in case.

cool, thanks for these updates jay I:I see u dudes soon!!!