Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

that weather forcast is pretty common here in the south east and usually results in maybe 1 or 2 quick showers if that. that forcast aint scaring me away at all. trailer will be completely packed and ready to go this afternoon and i'll be pulling out when Tater gets here tuesday afternoon.

that weather forcast is pretty common here in the south east and usually results in maybe 1 or 2 quick showers if that. that forcast aint scaring me away at all. trailer will be completely packed and ready to go this afternoon and i'll be pulling out when Tater gets here tuesday afternoon.

better get off work early!!! lol...naw we probably wont be your way till at least 5 or 6..but will be at busco tuesday night. i have been watching the forecast pretty closely, i think chances are it will change for the btter.. also i do not melt in the rain...aint going to hurt anybody. like craig originally said..we gonna ride come he!! or highwater!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1872060

Last edited:
The weather is changeing to a better chance of showers on wed thur and fri but saturday looks like no rain as well as the highs will be in the mid to upper 70's in the day and upper 50's at night towards the weekend.

Damn now I want a drag blaster :(
theres always next year paul!
The weather is changeing to a better chance of showers on wed thur and fri but saturday looks like no rain as well as the highs will be in the mid to upper 70's in the day and upper 50's at night towards the weekend.
we will just have to deal with that... race day looks nice!!!
By the way there is race fuel available about 10 min from busco if you need some VP110. $7.99 a gal.

good to know as i am a little short. do you know if they have C12 available?