Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

The only fuel i know available is a small gas station in town that sells VP110 $7.99 a gal aint to terrible either. They only sell VP110 , so if you need other types you might want to bring it.

Just got a call from Ian. He ran the dragger for it's first run in Busco. His rider report was “FREAKIN INSANE KEN!!!!!!!! Asked a few questions and advised a few changes. It really sucks not being able to be there but customers come first. I'm swamped. I really got to take my hat off to Ian. He's on vacation with his family and has absolutely no support for this race. I trust his tuning ability and skills. He can always call and say “ Huston, we have a problem”. Wish I could be there!

All right, feedback, sounds good ... no weather whining .. y'all been waitin all year for this ... throw sum rain-x on the goggles & go fast enough to blow the drops off ... yahoooo ...

Ahahahah, how's that for a race fan who doesn't have to put his stuff on the line ... sorry ... just jealous ... wishin safe fun for everyone & thanks for taking blasterforum along for the ride.

Just got a call from Ian. He ran the dragger for it's first run in Busco. His rider report was “FREAKIN INSANE KEN!!!!!!!! Asked a few questions and advised a few changes. It really sucks not being able to be there but customers come first. I'm swamped. I really got to take my hat off to Ian. He's on vacation with his family and has absolutely no support for this race. I trust his tuning ability and skills. He can always call and say “ Huston, we have a problem”. Wish I could be there!

i hear ya there ken. with me having to be at a race in georgia the weekend of oct 14th and the car in a million pieces i just couldnt break away for the busco deal . but either way both u guys have my number if ya need me.

thanks ken for letting us know!! hope all hard work pay's off , i'm here on the other side of the world can't think of anything else than ian and his dragger
:p i wish i could be there to I:I what ever comes out in the end i know you 2 gave all your best, good luck!!!!!