AWK's wild ride II

you might even get to finally ride a blaster, hahahaaaaaa

bullshit, all you need is a rolling chassis that steers and has brakes. hell look at the downhill mountain bike guys. anyone who has a means to pull someone's roller up there can have a 2 man riding crew :D provided he still has one? :-/

if not then I suppose a borrowed roller would do :D can't stall it but he should still be able to flip it rubber side up LOL

u guys have fun, be safe and someone get a go pro so us far away folks can enjoy it too :) if any of you monkeys ever make it this far lmk and we can go :D I'll loan a bike out. or roller if you're liable to kill yourself and take one of my bikes with you LOL let you downhill it til you either are content or die, I mean, hard to hold me liable if you die with a bike that doesn't even have a motor. your honor, I honestly have no idea how he got a bike with no motor going fast enough to clean cut his head off, clearly he had a death wish and a very creative mind to do such an act...? I thought it would be like pushing a bicycle, surely I can't be liable for loaning someone a spare tire for a car and they use it to crash off a bridge? lmfao...

If the ride turns into a ride and shoot

my buddies went hunting wild cattle, dogs, atvs a couple horses guns... so anyway, they go up, the dogs found crap as everything would go quiet when they would move. but eventually they saw a set of horns in the bush (dogs did sh*t again) so they quietly plan to ride up and shoot it.. my one buddy on his foreman is like, ok, sounds easy enough. the other guys who go together all the time, open their sh*t up, blazing toward the horns, steer just takes off, the guys ride after it and pull a damm downhill offroad atv drive by on the sucker. pop tumbled one shot one kill... crazy ass funny story lol. my buddy was like wtf, I thought you were gonna ride up there quiet like and pop the cow not chase it the hell down and blast it with one hand while riding after it lol... this same group eats certain fish guts with their hot white rice... yeah, sometimes I do get disturbed by others lol.. this coming from a guy who lets his 16 m/o daughter eat bugs and boogers lol and dog food... if I'll be dammed I feed her whatever the hell she wants but she'd rather go outside and fight with the damm dog for his food... wife said her poop smelled like dog poop last week I think she ate his entire bowl... you give her fresh mango and she'll bite it and give it back... steak/chicken same story, she'll take a bite and give it back (in your mouth to make you try it kinda deal) crazy little gurl lol. but yeah, I stay away from raw fish guts over hot rice... I'd sooner go ass to mouth and kiss after... ehhh, almost heaving now...

so is the 3rd weekend of october the final date? i need to put in for vacation time so i could use a set date as soon as possible.

my buddies went hunting wild cattle, dogs, atvs a couple horses guns... so anyway, they go up, the dogs found crap as everything would go quiet when they would move. but eventually they saw a set of horns in the bush (dogs did sh*t again) so they quietly plan to ride up and shoot it.. my one buddy on his foreman is like, ok, sounds easy enough. the other guys who go together all the time, open their sh*t up, blazing toward the horns, steer just takes off, the guys ride after it and pull a damm downhill offroad atv drive by on the sucker. pop tumbled one shot one kill... crazy ass funny story lol. my buddy was like wtf, I thought you were gonna ride up there quiet like and pop the cow not chase it the hell down and blast it with one hand while riding after it lol... this same group eats certain fish guts with their hot white rice... yeah, sometimes I do get disturbed by others lol.. this coming from a guy who lets his 16 m/o daughter eat bugs and boogers lol and dog food... if I'll be dammed I feed her whatever the hell she wants but she'd rather go outside and fight with the damm dog for his food... wife said her poop smelled like dog poop last week I think she ate his entire bowl... you give her fresh mango and she'll bite it and give it back... steak/chicken same story, she'll take a bite and give it back (in your mouth to make you try it kinda deal) crazy little gurl lol. but yeah, I stay away from raw fish guts over hot rice... I'd sooner go ass to mouth and kiss after... ehhh, almost heaving now...

Oh sh*t that reminds me, I wish I had this on camera, when we were riding last weekend, we came upon a flock of turkeys, crazy ass AWK tried to run them down almost gets his head taken off by a late flyer, then the dumb ass birds lands twenty yards away so Joe does a Uturn and goes after them again, this time he doing about 30-40mph and tries to swat one out of the air, Funniest sh*t ever, almost has a good dinner that evening!! Good times!!!

yeah that was some funny sh*t !!!!!!!!
the first pass was too rough for me to let go with one hand and i expected them to fly sooner, damn thing took me by suprise and i just got my head ducked in time, missed me by mere inches, i think i could smell turkeys ass !!!!!
second run at them had them flyin right beside me, i moved over right close to one, but when i went to swat at it with my right hand, i had to leave off the gas and that was the difference between FREEBIRD and DINNER

sounds like a badass time. i wish i didnt live so far, i would deffinately attend. but from az to there is like... well its far

i geuss im getting this memo a little late. any nj guys going out there? just mapquested it and said it was 5 hrs

just be sure to leave any of that nj devils sh*t at home, you'll be entering penguins country, and i want you to make it outta here alive, hahahaaaaa

damn bro, i didnt know you were only in mt. pleasant, hell you can come anytime, slickerthanyou and his boy are supposed to come tomorrow (sat.), from pittsburgh
but i will expect to at least see you make it for the ride
you're now on the list !!

my list shows like 16 bro's already, and about 13 of them blasters, including both of mine,
looks like we're gonna beat the "busco bakers dozen" !!!!!!!!!!!

ya im hopin if everything goes good. might be movin closer to donegal if i play my cards right.I:I

^^lol i guess that means ill be sportin the "eagles" jersey.....with all u steel heads out there lol

thems fighting words my friend lol dont make me slap you with my steel head belt buckleI:I
thats its im rocking all steelers gear my shirt my hat even tho it dont fit me anymore my belt buckle my socks and ima spray paint my pants black and gold lol