AWK's wild ride II

thats good you'll have brown on, then you wont notice the skid marks after i wipe my ass with it

wootrock.gif
heheheheheheheheh:eek:

now back on topic...............
just another little note about awk mountain, this is some of the nastiest knarliest sh*t most of you will ever ride in, so be sure man and machine are in tip top shape, and if any of you have spare rims/tires you'd like to run, to save those pretty polished ones, i'd suggest bringing them or swappin out before you arrive, if you need pics of my rims for further proof, i can provide them,
this ride, unlike busco, is not a beauty contest, so if you come lookin like the prom queen, be prepared to go home lookin like a ghetto queen
skid plates are a good thing too !!!!!!

just another little note about awk mountain, this is some of the nastiest knarliest sh*t most of you will ever ride in, so be sure man and machine are in tip top shape, and if any of you have spare rims/tires you'd like to run, to save those pretty polished ones, i'd suggest bringing them or swappin out before you arrive, if you need pics of my rims for further proof, i can provide them,
this ride, unlike busco, is not a beauty contest, so if you come lookin like the prom queen, be prepared to go home lookin like a ghetto queen

AWK that is pure poetry...
Dude I am fuggin stoked, is it OCT yet??!?!?!?!?

FARK!!!!

hey freek, you get the feeling like hes talking to us here? hahahahahahaahah I:I I:I I:I

This is all true! Your arms will feel like rubber two hours into it!

Oh ya you are about 1500-2500 ft above sea level just keep that in mind.
http://http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=129+ford+street,+johnstown,+PA&sll=40.32587,-78.958569&sspn=0.053919,0.109692&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=129+Ford+St,+Johnstown,+Cambria,+Pennsylvania+15906&ll=40.343404,-79.004059&spn=0.053905,0.109692&t=p&z=13

Awk is a freekin maniac rider, and it is so hard to keep up, but he does wait around the next bend for Ya which could be a mile away!!

But it's the best riding In this State! OCTOBERFEST is coming!!!I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
thats good you'll have brown on, then you wont notice the skid marks after i wipe my ass with it
lmfao.....
dude i dont wanna sound like a biotch, but ya think i should swap out my rims???....if its that bad
and thats for sure?
thats the dates brotha
hey freek, you get the feeling like hes talking to us here? hahahahahahaahah I:I I:I I:I

i always try a make it look like showroom condition, but this time mabe not lol

definately leave any parts at home that you want to still look like they did before the ride, especially rims, i just totally destroyed a set of thin ass itp .125's this summer alone, but my boys stck banshee rims with the rolled lip have no signs of beatings < thats why they are on my bike now, till i can find banshee ones over the winter

definately leave any parts at home that you want to still look like they did before the ride, especially rims, i just totally destroyed a set of thin ass itp .125's this summer alone, but my boys stck banshee rims with the rolled lip have no signs of beatings < thats why they are on my bike now, till i can find banshee ones over the winter

That sucks, i guess i will have to leave my blaster at home....:eek: lol

Im not concerned with my rims. I am concerned about my fat ass though! ;)

I'm planning on driving up Friday morning and arriving around 2pm or so. I'm also planning on leaving around noon on Sunday. I'm not trying to set plans but just letting everyone know my plans.

maybe i made this place sound too harsh, but trust me it's rocky, but heres how i do when riding with anyone who is slower or doesnt know these trails, faster guys up front, go as hard as you like, if ya wanna take it easy thru some of the rougher stuff thats fine, i/we, will be waiting for you at the next fork in the trail, just stay straight, and we'll be there waiting, no need to trash sh*t just tryin to keep up with me, i've been riding awk mountian for almost 30 years, and have resigned myself to the fact if i wanna rip sh*t up and have my kinda fun, then i will inevitably have to replace sh*t, i built this bike to ride the hell out of, not for show, but thats ok with me if you have a show and go bike that you dont want trashed, like i said, i'll be waiting at the next fork in the trail when i feel like blasting, but thats not really what this ride is about, it's about riding together, so i'm sure we'll all find a happy medium, and try not to trash anyones hard earned parts, i'm thinkin we'll take a nice slow tour of the place, to give everyone a feel it, then have some time for free for all sh*t, just to give you guys an idea of how i roll
plus, i can go destroy my own parts everyday of the year, so there will be no "keep up if you can" sh*t

slickerthanyou and his son troutfisherman have came and rode twice with me and made it thru, and i would consider them both to be medium skilled riders, and both did good keepin up
but i'd like to strees, please, everyone, go over your bikes, every nut and bolt should be torqued and or loctited, i use nylock nuts on everything possible, nuthin sucks more than 10 or 15 guys standin around workin on a bike instead of riding, and we cant just leave ya there, if ya break down we'll have to tow you back to camp, and expect lunch or dinner ready when we get back !!!!!!!