AWK's wild ride II

haha that my camera if u look at pics i put up of my car its hot pink to :eek: and its not realy dirty just sme dust from a couple dounuts b4 i pu it away lol

is that a pink handcart i see sitting behind your quad?? damn man u trying to be pretty in pink? hahahahahahaha :D

i didnt blow it up , its just time for a new bore on it...i can thank a bad crank rod bearing for all these problemsB)

been there. that sucks! atleast you figured it out with one piston instead of 3 like me. In my defence i was brand new to the blaster and didn't know about this place yet.

i didnt blow it up , its just time for a new bore on it...i can thank a bad crank rod bearing for all these problemsB)

same situation i'm dealing with on my sons bike right now, locked up, so tore into it, only to find copper shavings everywhere, thrust washers on the rod bearing, it felt good when i did the topend, but my bad, i shoulda did a crank too, but headin to oconnors this weekend, so we'll have it ready by the ride date

same situation i'm dealing with on my sons bike right now, locked up, so tore into it, only to find copper shavings everywhere, thrust washers on the rod bearing, it felt good when i did the topend, but my bad, i shoulda did a crank too, but headin to oconnors this weekend, so we'll have it ready by the ride date

Wish i was that lucky!!

her's a good one for ya, went fishin down the river last night with my nephew and dropped my phone in the river!! i just can't win! I have it in a bowl of rice i'm gonna rip it apart later after steeler game and get some compressed air in there, damn i cannot be without a phone. :eek:

I need to go ridin sooooooo bad, I'm stressed out, I should of brought the raptor up yestrerday, I know you wouldn't of said no!

![/QUOTE]I need to go ridin sooooooo bad, I'm stressed out, I should of brought the raptor up yestrerday, I know you wouldn't of said no![/QUOTE]

you know me well slick, and bad news for ya, that phone is bunk, i've try'd dryin them out a few times, no luck

This is is second underwater experience, the first was only a second in inches, this one was a few minutes and was about three feet down only thing was it did have it turned off... we will see.

unfortunately the shavings didn't show until the third piston for me and i was still at the very bottom end of the learning curve. by then it was alot more than shavings. i will have to post pics off all my chewed up pistons one day.

it is red, i was there and did compression and leakdown tests today, the pink look has sumthin to with his camera and the dim lighting in his garage ?????

it is red, i was there and did compression and leakdown tests today, the pink look has sumthin to with his camera and the dim lighting in his garage ?????

yes he was so blah:p but u know what ima paint noober pink when he anit looking i have them types of skills lol j/k i dont have skillsI:I
(serius about the painting part:eek:)

hopin i have my custom skids on and my new handguards by then. thatll save me alil. still no back brakes but who needs rears when you got fronts.lol cant wait

30 days, 9 hours, 40 minutes, 4 cases of beer to go...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wild ride is getting closer, but This weekend i'm unleashing my blaster on the Marienvill & Timberline ATV/Bike trail, and i will make sure to ride it EASY, so i dont break anything before AWK's wild ride II..........

The Wild ride is getting closer, but This weekend i'm unleashing my blaster on the Marienvill & Timberline ATV/Bike trail, and i will make sure to ride it EASY, so i dont break anything before AWK's wild ride II..........

HAHAHA, great minds think alike Bronco.
I was riding this weekend back behind the Philly Airport along the river and was thinkin' the whole time "take it easy, don't break anything, easy, easy"...
Only thing I so called broke was one of my 450 heelie brackets, no biggie, got that covered.

I think that was the first time I did not beat my bike like a red-headed step child, just keepin' everything good and tight till the Wild Ride!!!!

Can't wait for this to go down, good times for sure. I:I

i'm the opposite, i had my baby out yesterday and spanked her ass hard, just like she likes it, if sumthins gonna break i want to find it now, in time to fix it before the ride, not fail me with 15-20 guys standin there watchin me
if its border line/half assed, awk mountain will hand it to you, in pieces !!!!!!!!