AWK's wild ride II

i was curious of the math too, if you keep going like that it should be 29 days.......... 29 cases of beer, now assume you are taking 24 as a case, you could not drink and buy another blasty hahaha

i was curious of the math too, if you keep going like that it should be 29 days.......... 29 cases of beer, now assume you are taking 24 as a case, you could not drink and buy another blasty hahaha

you are sporting his favorite beer in your avatar, thats prolly makin him thirstier by the minute !!!!!!

The majority of the trails rocky road or is there a decent amount of hard pack? We've got rocky trails around here and I can't say I enjoy it too much... Usually stick to the hard pack trails rather than venturing to the rocky sh*t. How does stock suspension hold up out there?

Bbbump. Any idea?

i thought by my previous posts about testing your machine, and leave them pretty rims at home, you'da figured out it's pretty rocky, but some nice trails, prolly 70/30 split rocky/packed
aftermarket front and rear shocks make a world of difference, stock suspension will whoop your ass up here

Yeah I gathered it was rocky, was trying to get a feel for how much consisted of rocks. I guess I'll have to pass on the ride... Like you said, the rocky trails kick my ass.

On a side note I finally got my hydros bled. Getting the caliper up above the master was key, I put the rear end up on steps and now they'll lock up on pavement I:I

i thought by my previous posts about testing your machine, and leave them pretty rims at home, you'da figured out it's pretty rocky, but some nice trails, prolly 70/30 split rocky/packed
aftermarket front and rear shocks make a world of difference, STOCK SUSPENSION WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS UP HERE

:eek: well im screwed lol im not gana let sore arms shoulders legs knees wrist feet head scrare me rom this lol

heres who i have on the tenative list, saying they're coming, i'm counting 18 + some of my local boys
all will be contacted by me one week before the ride, for final details, arrival day/time and meet ups, anyone wanting to come and not seeing there name, post up or pm me.............

freek and crew ???? + at least battbike
super noober
slick and shane
ant_mb
79bronco
hudak
techblaster / +1
matt75
89blasty
xd45c
chevymuddman / + 1
strokedittwice/e2s
njdevil26
honda374 / powersports junkies

heres who i have on the tenative list, saying they're coming
all will be contacted by me one week before the ride, for final details, arrival day/time and meet ups...............

freek and crew ???? + at least battbike
super noober
slick and shane
ant_mb
79bronco
hudak
techblaster / +1
matt75
89blasty
xd45c
chevymuddman / + 1
strokedittwice/e2s
njdevil26
honda374 / powersports junkies

nice lineup!!!! i cant wait!I:II:I

8b65a1a9.jpg

I could make it to AWK's but I would have to ride this. Lol.
Kids sized 110cc 4 stroke china bike.