AWK's wild ride II

hey awk come pick me up man, ill drive back!!! lol you b@st@rds always do rides 9,000 miles away from me. this sucks all the people live way up there and i wont ever make it to a ride to meet all you fockers. i say and i think ima make a poll thread that AWK's WILD RIDE 3 is in the northeast corner of texas lol

the title says ...come one, come all, of course your welcome
i've already considered renting a small u-haul to make it to some of these rides ???
and a 5 hour drive wont seem like sh*t once you get here and experience
riding with/meeting all the cool bro's like we did at busco

im deff in i need to get my swinger berings and today i found out i got a leaky base gasket so i deff gota make this one even if i cant camp out i still wana go even tho its a very very far drive for me :D id probley in a chair right next to you im a damn fire bug lol

oh sh*t, bronco's b-day party on the mountain....PAAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTYYYYY !!!

and hudak, quit pussy footin around, your ass is coming, i already told you i'm kidnapping you,
i'm comin to talk to your mom about it over the weekend, and see whats up with your blasty

alright sounds good man today i spent cleaning her just doing the normal matince things plus extra cause im have mine lined up against all theres ported strocked moded to the moon mo fo witch i hope to have one day 79 nothing wrong with celbrating early but il catch yall later i havent slept today and im tired as hell

alright sounds good man today i spent cleaning her just doing the normal matince things plus extra cause im have mine lined up against all theres ported strocked moded to the moon mo fo witch i hope to have one day 79 nothing wrong with celbrating early but il catch yall later i havent slept today and im tired as hell

hey i got an idea lol how about all the ported blasters race my jeep lol

My blaster is not ported or stroked either, so me slow, and my blaster probably wont have a chance against the moded to the moon mo fo or a jeep...lol

My blaster is not ported or stroked either, so me slow, and my blaster probably wont have a chance against the moded to the moon mo fo or a jeep...lol

i bet you get me off the line lol im serious, full time 4x4 don't get moving to quickly for a little bit

cool, 2 more names added to the contact list, matt and 89

Might be able to make it a day or two, depends on if I can borrow a trailer, get gas money, and if my friend gets his quad up and running by then.

I'm not so worried about the drive time but the gas. My jeep gets around 11 mpg, without towing anything, so that's a decent hunk o' change for me. Especially when it takes premium gas:(