AWKS full rebuild ????

thanx guys,
be sure to save this thread, cause thats prolly the last time you'll see it this clean and nice, it's gettin an ass whoopin real soon

I really like that seat on there!

tryin to get tank grafix made to match...................

2zg9q9c.jpg

thats sick! and i want some!!!!!

my own twisted mind design !!!!!!
tryin to get kens guy to do them for me, but its a busy time for him right now with the mx season comin on soon
i'll post up whoever ends up doing them for me

anyone have any leads as to who would do these for me ????????

my own twisted mind design !!!!!!
tryin to get kens guy to do them for me, but its a busy time for him right now with the mx season comin on soon
i'll post up whoever ends up doing them for me

anyone have any leads as to who would do these for me ????????

Dead Last Graphix

this is a guy on the warrior forum. he does great work. for all makes and models. his name is dean. stand up guy.

Reactions: Awk08
Looking great awk. Bet that thing runs crazyy!

haven't touched the motor this year,
still running strong on last years KOR goodies
but all new suspension will take a little gettin used to the wider and longer

haven't touched the motor this year,
still running strong on last years KOR goodies
but all new suspension will take a little gettin used to the wider and longer

That's next for me. When I get money, of course. Suspension, then longer A-Arms and probably a banshee axle.

I dont know what spacers you need for your g-force but I have the smaller 88-02 blaster specific spacer. (do not need it for mine). If that's what you need I'd just send it to you, I'll never use it.

thanx beets, rocky mountain claimed they should have been here yesterday, if i dont see them today, they hear from me again, and you may also !!!!
that may have helped me if you'da seen my bitching about this a week ago, it is the 2 spacers that move to different positions around the brake hub, one side is for 03+ one side is for 88-02, and prolly not used at all for shees, thats their answer to using one axle for 3 different app's.
problem is, once set up for an 03+, the snap ring that pushes down into the one spacers is almost impossible to remove, we got frustrated after numerous attempts during the course of 8 hours, and figured we'd show it, and took the cutoff wheel to it, that shouldnt have been a problem, if rmatv would have shipped the correct ones the first time.......azzholes
i'll keep ya in mind if i dont get this straight soon, thanx bro !!!!!!

Looking good man. I love the nerf setup. Let me know if you find someone to do your graphics for a decent price. I have a design of my own that I wanna get done for my bike.

i knew i'd find a use for that diamond treadplate someday,...................
oh, and rmatv finally got my axle spacers to me, the g-force will go in tomorrow too

my style airscoops, that get the cool air behind and past the pipe to the cylinder
jgmghu.jpg

kagzkg.jpg

and some a-arm gaurds, they look huge from underneath, but are cut to exact shape ??? and just taped on in the pic, till i stop tomorrow and get bolts that will recess from the bottom
maybe i can skip off the huge rocks here better, hahahaaaaa
sm626t.jpg

of0klk.jpg

Last edited:
hahahahaaaaaa, duct taped a-arm gaurds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naw, used big ass 1/4" rivets for now, up into the flat plate under the shock crossbar, for a nice flat bottom, if they don't hold i'll counter sink flat head bolts and nuts, but they took a huge rivet gun, and seem pretty stong..................
x4hs1k.jpg

finally got the g-force in, and damn it's wide, 50 inches in back,
but i think i'm gonna like it ???? took it for a little test spin down the alley
never really needed wider, but had to match the front
i've never tipped it onto 2 wheels, no matter how hard i ride it, i came off of 2 three wheelers before i got into blasty's .......................
2kxlj.jpg

and also came up with a frame plug idea........ LED's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
found some brass fittings that fit really tight into the ends, drilled them for the leds,
and drilled a small hole underneath for the wires to exit, this pic is of the rough wiring, i fished the wire thru the grab bar from one side to the other, wired them into the disconnect plug i had wired in from when i had led's in my old airbox, and hid it in the grab bar too, so all the wiring except about an inch on each side is hidden............................
14v7592.jpg