320cc blaster?

I'd like to also show you guys the bidders from the previous auction, his buddies are deffinately the ones bidding. The one was bidding little by little to act as if there was an actual bidding war going on, but little did he know, we could all see whos bidding. Take a look:

jackassblater.jpg

as per my phone call to ebay yesterday ....they are supposedly looking into why the winning bidder did not pay and take possesion of this heap, and it was relisted within 24 hours of ending
i also pointed out to them that his buddies are bidding it up for him
why else would that same bidder keep out/bidding against himself ?????

lets see if that same 0***u bids again this round ????

wonder if i could create a new account, then list his same pics/descriptions, and mark it as a scam, for like $10,000
aaaaaaaahahahahaaa

i just reported it again, like 5 minutes ago
maybe they turned off the reporting ????
lemme try again on my 'ol lady's accnt.

edit....it let me report it, again !!!!

yeah, it wont work for me. i even tried going a different route and reporting it through ebay help. not directly from the listing page. oh well, hey, i tried.

I reported it and had a follow up requesting the message that he had sent me. I've yet to look at the new listing, but from the sounds of it with nobody bidding it up, it might go for what it's worth. If he did not feel the need to lie about what it is he could probably get a little bit more than what a normal 03-06 would go for, yet it would only be worth it to someone who could put it back into a working setup ... I'd say 1200 tops is a fair ebay price for what it is.

i find it pretty scummy of ebay to even have it listed still.. just goes to show you what they care about.. FEES!!!!! PRESCIOUS FEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! with all the complaints and blatent abuse of the system by the seller it just proves my point 8-| 8-|

I just might have to make that hour and half drive to punch that guy in the face.

that guy is such an ahole.

His friends are still bidding on it, You can see that 3 of the 4 bids are from the same person. They are slowly increasing the price per bid to make it seem that there was a bidding war going on. We'll see what happens next....