320cc blaster?

haha what a retard.. i went a different approach this time and sent the d-bag a message telling how awesome the bike was and how i want it so bad so i can have the fastest blaster out of all my friends hahaha :D. i also asked him how fast it would go.. cant wait to hear the bs he comes back with

now the guy claims the piston is from a 1000cc street bike. let's see, that would be 1000 divided by 4. so 250cc. and then consider that would be a 4 cycle piston not designed for a 2 cycle engine. is this guy a complete idiot or what?

hahahahahaha ... funny noober, this guy is an idiot. I have yet to get a response to the message I sent, but If I do i'll post it.

Sad thing is, he's got a bunch of bids and it's up to 2600 with one day left, I can't wait for the idiot that buys this to come showing it off here ... lol

I love how they put a 1000cc street bike piston in it, they must be the only builder in the world re-sleeving stock jugs to 320 with four stroke pistons....lol, I luv the I will not debate you message he's posted, it says "everything was custom" like the TM designworks stator cover...lol, I gotta stop this is ridiculous.

It' over 3K now ... Personally I doubt this guy too ... but ... never say never just cuz you've heard it's impossible. Determined peeps can do amazing things. Until recently ya'll would have laughed at a dual plug blaster head but low & behold there is one. I ran a Kawasaki snowmobile piston in my 310 YZ kart when there where no BB kits available. Northwest Sleeve will put a sleeve in about anything if you tell them what you want. Of course weather it works or not is up to you ... :) ... If he used a piston from this motor he could have said it was a 366cc ... Faster and Faster: TSS1100GP: Three-cylinder two-stroke superbike from Australia ... LOL ... just sayin people can do some wacky stuff. But ... I still don't believe it :)

Honestly, I wouldn't trade my spare tires for that thing. I wonder how it started as a 250 if the stock cc is 200? Hmmmm. He must be aladdin or somethin. Trying to sell his magic carpet.....

Just sent the guy a probing question re carb and tuning proceedure. Should turn up some interesting answers if he is game to reply.

He replied just the way I expected, he is not willing to talk details,

"Quote" cannot give out anymore info. We profit on our designs not on sharing them. Thanks!

Asked him what's the jetting and he said the same as above
"We profit on our designs not on sharing them."

Then just tried to catch him off gaurd and said it was a stock cylinder and carb and he said I have too much time on my hands.

"We profit on our designs not on sharing them."

^^^^^^^ Got the same reply when I asked what size carb was on it. :)

My question ;;; "I merely wanted to know the size and type of carb, not the jetting/tuning setup. I prefer to know what I am bidding on. Being secret on what is fitted is not a strong selling point. Thanks anyway, good luck."

His answer ;;; "I understand but the questions are technical like if you are building your own. So I can't afford the risk."

Last edited:
Just sent him a message:

"Hmmmm.... Why is it that this blaster has a Left Bend Toomey B1 pipe and silencer that has been punched, with your "FTC" tacked on it? Left bend pipes are HORRIBLE for any blaster engine that is heavily modified. And those front/rear shocks, those are IDENTICAL to stock Yamaha Blaster shock absorbers, but you claim that they are custom built? AND the A-Arm setup, completely stock. As well as that swingarm from Swingarm Shop on eBay, known to be poorly made and dangerous. Could you please explain all of that for me? Im concerned on what the buyer is going to think when that swingarm breaks and causes serious injury."

I too sent him a message...

"hey, i am interested in buying this bike. but i have a few concerns. If i pay this much for a bike, and find out it is not what you say, will you refund my money?

the only reason why i ask is because that is a stock jug on that motor. it cant be punched out as big as you say without busting through the walls... i have built a few of these engines myself. and when you say from 250 to 320cc's, does that mean its adjustable? because a blaster isnt 250cc's to begin with.

Also, your front suspension setup does not look to be custom. it looks like stock shocks on lowering blocks. am i wrong?

And what's custom about your front brakes? 2006 model year blaster's came with front hydro brakes anyways.

I really hope you can justify yourself before you rip off an innocent uneducated buyer..."

Hahahahahahahahahaa, this is what he wrote back:

"Get a life and keep your thoughts to your self. Wow you have way too much time on your hands. What a joke.

- fullthrottlecustomautos"

Hahahahahahaa

I replied with this:

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm just concerned for the uneducated buyer that is going to win this auction. I hope you know, what goes around comes around!"

Mine read almost the same as your triple B, it was along the lines of ... Is a toomey with your business name stamped in it fully custom? and are you the only builder in the world with the secret ingredient needed to re-sleeve a stock cylinder to 320cc. I also pointed out the swingarm shop swinger and the fact that everything was completely stock minus the tires that are too big for the stock jug to handle and the lowering blocks which I think i've seen made by another company ... I followed with the only thing that looked custom is a bad fender cut and reshaped seat foam ... then told him my concern and reason for messaging him was that I was highly concerned for his business, business ethics, and the safety of the buyer as it was highly misrepresented.

He replied with "almost every part was custom built and he did not have time to describe to me what I obviously could not understand" .... lol

He wrote me back,

"You only care about your self..... You could care less about other people. That is why you are attacking me because you care only about your self. You can't believe that someone has done something that maybe you could not do. Either way get a life and move on......"

I wrote:

I only care about myself? What? What does that have to do with anything? And I have seen blasters way better than this before that have been built correctly, by people that know what they're doing. If you knew what you were doing, than this wouldn't be happening. Clearly this blaster has been built incorrectly for what it was intended to do. You clearly were going for a drag blaster, but you didn't do anything proper and you ended up with a dangerous machine. Face it, its not 320cc's, it doesnt have a 4 stroke piston in it, its a stock cylinder, Toomey B1 Pipe and Silencer (I would know, I know what every single exhaust system look like for blasters and I proudly own a Toomey B1), the shocks are COMPLETELY stock, the front brakes are the same stock hydraulic brakes that come on 2003-2006 blasters, those tires are WAY to big for that engine, and that IS a swingarm from the "Swingarm Shop" on eBay that has been proved dangerous, they snap like toothpicks.

im amazed....he doesnt have time to answer any questions yet he has all the time to answer every single one of you guys emails zero answers to your questions...seems like he has the time but NOOOO knowledge!

Whoever gets screwed I hope they bring it here. I guess when I sell the stock stuff off my 2006, hydros, arms, shocks, swinger. I can call him so he can overpay me and rip someone else off.....lol..
Dude is a jackass. If he indeed has a 320, someone should explain how much money he could make in the sand drag scene...... Typical O-town hustlers.....lol