YoungGunsRacing

Did you inspect the honing, it looked to me that is is at the wrong angle to allow the correct migration of oil?

By the looks of it, a 3 yr old could a better job with half a house brick!

Reactions: OConnor Racing
I guess im retarted ??? I cant tell the diff between a hone cross hatch and gouges in my cyl wall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: Seriously!!! Im done dude, Im eating this one. I actually feel better that this happened to me and not someone else who saved up $ to pay to have there cyl hacked up.

YGR,, please do us all a favor and put the porting tools down and slowly step away from the bench.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we can call this myth....BUSTED.
not everyone with a dremel, burrs and template can port a cylinder to satisfactory standards.
:(

2013-07.jpg

hmm, wish ken was the one that sent his in bc at least ken can fix on his own and know whats wrong. if it was me honestly I could see most the ugliness and unevenness but I wouldn't know most the important stuff and id be burnt with a spent engine, so very glad someone tested waters that knows exactly whats going on. just me hope it wasn't your current engine.

awk, love the new avt. look, along with catchy pun form my FAV show!

not to start anything, but MY FREE engine I just received from KOR is absolutely perfect work, clean, ready to Bolt on, shiney, cemetrical. Point being, just because it was a free job doesn't mean you do a half ass job, and if this is a promotional deal to show off your company, you bust your ass to make it the best, the world is judgmental and will see it, and to get more work, you need to shine. This also may just be a "Blaster" site but most ppl here also have Banshees and other bikes which makes the potential of 2 jobs per person and a hell of a lot of word of mouth in many many other forums. Every job is critical as it only takes one bad one to shut down your doors.

YGR is going to replace the cylinder with new or pay for the cylinder to be bored next over size including piston if needed. I have to give credit for them to fix this situation.

Dude, you don't need a new cylinder. I can fix it. Pay shipping to me and I got the rest no charge. If it needs a bore, parts at my cost (I buy a sh*tload of them so it won't cost much). I got your head yesterday and finished it today. I squeezed it in between the 13 engines I have in here. Yup, I can plan sh*t silly. Shipped three head mods, three engines, two plated cylinders and four crankshafts today. Sucks having no work. LOL. Like I said in another thread, this is the last time I'm going to bail one of you guys out when another builder screws you. The shipping info is on my web site.

www.kenoconnorracing.com

i was trying to find my dremel porting but it is on another dead computer lol
i was going to show what i did with a dremel in a basemento_O that looks better then the soo called 'cnc' machine:eek:

Kor for the win again....now maybe people will realize, why take the risk when u know u send it to ken it will be done right the first time.