Woodward Specialties

Just a heads up..... we are currently sold out of these cameras....

we have more ordered, and will be in Thurs. 2/26...we have 15 coming, and 3 are already paid for... so 13 available at the moment.

My supplier is running low... so this might be the last batch at the sale price (it just depends on if my supplier gets more soon enough, so far its up in the air)

Get your order in quick!!

Just wanted to let you know that we are having a huge blowout on the DMC Raptor 700 Force-4 Megaphone Exhaust.

This sale will end Friday 3/6.

Exhaust Details can be found here!

Prices are too low to advertise- so please PM me directly.

We just need to move a few of these in a big hurry!

Retail price is $819.95

i have 1 CY240, vitos 240cc big bore kit.... new in the box, unopened.... ready to ship.... ill let it go for $475.... shipped in the 48 states (add sales tax in PA).

only 1 available at this price..... grab it quick

i have 1 CY240, vitos 240cc big bore kit.... new in the box, unopened.... ready to ship.... ill let it go for $475.... shipped in the 48 states (add sales tax in PA).

only 1 available at this price..... grab it quick

Got a bunch of emails.... everyone SAYS they want it... but nobody has paid yet.... so, it is still up for grabs.

Do I need to make any modifications at all with the vitos big bore kit? Or is it bolt on and ride???

We are offering any size Wiseco piston for your blaster $80.00 shipped in the 48 states for a limited time to members.

Wiseco piston kits include, Piston, Rings, Wrist Pin and Clips.

PM me or email paul@woodwardspecialties.com

we also have wrist pin bearings, gaskets, etc.