Woodward Specialties

you should post this on a 4 stroke site, not many blaster products, but i am looking for some tires, razrs or possibly holeshots? pm me!

any used parts????? or stock parts????
front bumper
rear grab bar
rear brake caliper
black seat
plastics

pm me when u get blaster stuff or
2007 kx85 parts
2002cr80prts
2000yz 80 parts pm me my blaster is a 2001

this week only at 510, i just read in another thread you saying " 500 shipped a kit for members" so that means not only is it $10 cheaper but its at any time also?

oh and by the way, few weeks im going to be looking to buy a big bore.

500 shipped and you got a deal!

We are currently offering all Wiseco Piston Kits for the Yamaha blaster to members for $74.95 shipped UPS ground in the 48 states.

All Wiseco piston kits are 100% new, and come with Piston, rings, circlips, and wrist pin.

We have all sizes available from STD to .090 Over....

we also have gasket kits, cranks, crank bearings, seals, etc... so PM me for a package deal....

PM Me if interested in a Piston kit....

As $14.00 for a new wrist pin bearing.

Visit My Website

My supplier is blowing out all FLY Racing inventory.

check it out on my site, and let me know what part # your interested in.... Please PM me.

Ill let you know if they are still available, and the sale price.

i have a brand new one here at the shop, i NEED it outta here....

it got ordered in, and never used.... im willing to take any reasonable offer... DLR price was around 800.... im willing to do what i have to in order to get it out of my way.

check it out click here

Last edited by a moderator:
We just got a large shipment of the Vito's +3mm Stroker Cranks in from Vito's.

Part #16-2722

Retail $189.95

Adds 4+ horsepower and throttle response galore - order main bearings separately.
Complete with stuffer blocks to decrease crankcase volume for super response.

Comes with stroker plate, wrist pin bearing and spacer plate.

No case machining required.

$150 shipped to members in the 48 states

we would also be glad to work up a package price with anything else you need for your rebuild: Gaskets, Seals, Pistons, ETC.